Hellsing Origanization

At the Hellsing House, Alucard was resting in the corner as the others were talking. There had been many vampire attacks over the last month, they were about to start their investigation when they were interrupted by Seras.

"Sir I have some news." She said rushing in.

"What is it?" Walter asked looking up from a file.

"The remains of a vampire that killed an entire family was found this morning. Police did say that he was killed at close range. But there's something else." Seras started to say but paused at a moment of hesitation. "In a nearby wall there was a message. Saying that the Hellsing Organization is next. It was written in the vampires blood." She finished, Alucard was now interested in this news.

"Mm that's interesting to do. I guess they didn't have any paper to write on." Alucard said with a smile on his face.

"So someone plans to target us. Well we better prepare ourselves." Sir Integra said with her chin resting on her hands.

"Actually Sir, there is something we can do to fortify ourselves. There were some rumors going around of this group who are said to be professional vampire hunters. I have their location as we speak and with your permission I would like to go get them." Seras said with more confidence then ever before. Sir Integra looked at her and smiled.

"Why not." She said and turned around. "Go get them Seras." She commanded and Seras left the house.

"Are you sure you want to bring them in. Who knows what they will want in return." Alucard said looking down.

"Don't worry Alucard, if they try anything then you can kill them." She said with a smile.

Seras left the house and went to the place where she was told they were. She walked in and found the whole place was a large ass mess. She looked around, walking over people as she made her way to the bar. The bar tender was cleaning a glass when he looked up.

"Can I help you miss?" He asked, Seras smiled.

"Yes I'm looking for the vampire hunters." She answered, the bar tender pointed to the back corner. There still asleep was the hunters, some in chairs, on the table and on the floor. She walked over to them, she tried to wake up a man who was on the floor, lightly snoring. He was laying flat with an empty mug in his hand. Seras tried to wake him but he only continued to snore.

"Aric's a heavy sleeper. Is there something you need?" The voice made Seras jump. She turned and looked up to find a women with black hair, sunglasses on and her arms across the rail.

"Oh yes, I was hoping that I could ask the vampire hunters if the wanted to do a job." Seras replied, the word job got the big guy up.

"Huh, did I hear someone say job..." His thick Scottish voice spoke out as he stood up from the ground. He moved over to Seras and bend over. "Your kinda smaller then I thought." He said, Seras could smell the beer and being a vampire her sense of smell was very strong.

"Back away from her August, your breath is killing her nose." The women said as she came down the stairs. August was ashamed, he lend back and apologized to Seras.

"I'm terribly sorry miss." He said, she put her hands up.

"Oh it's okay. You could do me a favor and point me to who your leader is." Seras said and August almost laughed.

"Well your were just talking to her dearie." He said, Seras turned around to find the women standing right behind her. "Meet our Captain, Eva." He said leaving them to talk.

"So you want to hire us huh?" Eva asked grabbing a cup, walking over to the bar keep. "What kind of work?" She asked, Seras came up next to her with a smile.

"Well it's for my master. So if you and your group could come with me, my master will set you up with work." Seras said while watching the women, who was listening closely. Eva thoughts about it for a few seconds.

"Okay, give me about seven seconds to wake up my team." Eva said turning to her group. "Wake up you lazy fuckers!!" She shouted, that woke up almost everyone. Seras went outside and waited patiently. "Okay let's go." Eva said coming outside while being followed by six other people.

"So where are we going little lady?" Aric asked, Seras turned around and smiled.

"The Hellsing Organization."