Meeting the Hell Riders

~Eva POV~

Seras took us back to the Hellsing House. When we arrived at the house, everyone was impressed by the sight. We moved towards a large set of doors, when they opened up we saw a women sitting in a chair. She had long white hair, was this her master?

"I have brought them Sir." Seras said while moving away from us.

"Thank you Seras. So all of you are the vampire hunters, your not what I expected." She said, Aric smiled and put one hand on his hip and the other in the air.

"Well of course, honestly we get that a lot. So what is the job you got for us miss?" Aric asked, stepping in front of me with a smile on his face.

"I will be hiring you as bodyguards and my new hunters. So for this to work, how much money are you wanting?" She asked, Aric started to smirk.

"We'll miss, I'd say about 200 coins per person. And since there's seven people in our group that's about, 1,400 coins. That's our price, nothing lower." Aric said with a little pride. She thought about it.

"Alright, deal." She said, everyone's jaws dropped. "So you will start soon." That was the last thing she said before turning around in her seat. "Oh who is your leader because I know it's not you." She asked pointing at Aric, I smiled.

"I am." That was my answer, she looked at me out of the corner of her eye.

"It's nice to meet you. Walter will show you to your rooms." She said, this older man with black hair came up to us and led us out.

In the hall this butler was guiding us through the hall. He was an older gentleman, I'd say that he has survived this household for a long time. He guided us all to our own rooms, Aric and Monaco were staying together. So was August and Safire, those were the couples of the group. Sam and Dino were sharing a room, they almost started a fight over it but stopped when I glared at them. Zen was going to stay with me, I requested it like this so he won't be far from me. Every room was in the same hall so that made it so much easier for me. After everyone got a room, Walter was kind enough to guide us to an large open room. There waiting was Seras and Lady Integra, there was also another man but this one I knew wasn't human.

"So I hope your rooms are comfortable for you. I would like to introduce you to another member of the organization. Meet Alucard and judging by the look on her face. She knows what he is." Integra said while looking at me. I was watching the tall guy in the red hat.

"Of course I know what he is. Vampire." That simple word was enough to send my comrades in a fighting stands. They were ready to kill the vampire in front of them. "But he does seem well behaved here under your command. So I will let his life slide. Him and the girl who brought us here." I looked down as I said this. Sam was the first to look at Seras with wide eyes.

"So there are two vampires. The same creatures that we hunt. Boss you're just gonna let it slide?" Sam asked in his very American western accent. Without looking at him I nodded my head.

"Yes because I don't see the same bloodlust in their eyes as I have in others. They are under control so yes I will let them slide......for now." I said looking straight at Alucard. His eyes were watching me just above his glasses. He gave me a creepy smile, I yawned. "So when do you want to start us? I don't have a good sense of waiting." I said looking at Integra. She smiled.

"Soon but for now get some rest. There's alcohol in the cabinets, help yourselves." She said walking out the room. Dino went straight to the alcohol. Everyone looked at him in disapproval.

"What? She said help yourself. So I'm helping myself." He said, opening a bottle. Seras stayed in the room, she said that she gets bored easily.

As everyone talked and got piss drunk. I sat alone by the window, looking out into the night. I watched the clouds slowly glaze over the moon. The air was crisp and cool, perfect for relaxing outside. Then I felt something touch my shoulder, I looked back to find Zen with two glasses in his hands. I smiled and took one.