Chapter 7

Louis' POV

*2 years later*

"Baby, do you wanna go out tonight?" Aiden asks as we're in the kitchen prepering food.

"Sure babe." I answer, and finish the pasta.

"Darcy! Diner's ready!" I shout and a few seconds later she comes running into the kitchen.

"Careful Darcy." Aiden says and picks her up.

"Yes Dad." She says and rolls her eyes, causing me to chuckle, she always acts so grown up and i guess she got my sassiness.

"Lou, i must go pick something up, okay? Be ready by seven for our date." He says and i frown.

"You're not gonna eat here?" I ask.

He shake his head, "I'm sorry Lou Lou but i'm gonna set up our date."

I sigh and nod.

He smiles and pecks my lips and then goes out of the house.

"Daddy, i'm hungry." Darcy whines.

"Okay baby." I set down her plate and we begin to eat.

"Daddy?" She asks and i nod.

"You told me a few months ago that Dad is not my real Dad. What did you mean?" She asks and i sigh, i knew she was gonna ask this someday.

"You already know that i can get pregnant. So i was pregnant, but it was not Aiden who made pregnant." I say, trying to be careful with me words so she'd understand.

"But where's my real Dad then?" She presses.

"Well, he left me when i was seven moths pregnant." I say and look down, it's still hard to talk about Harry.

I know deep down, i still Love Harry, but he left so i gotta get over him.

"Ohh, what does he looks like?" She asks.

"Brown curls and green eyes." I say.

She nods and doesn't ask any further questions.

*at seven o'clock*

"Lou! We gotta go!" Aiden shouts and i come downstairs.

I'm dressed in a white shirt, with black suspenders, and a black skinny jeans.

"Hey babe." He says and kisses me.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"The park." He says and i smile.

We get in the car and suddenly i can't see anymore.

"Aiden??" I ask in panic.

"Yes Lou?" He asks.

"Why am i blindfolded?" I ask.

"Because i have a suprise for you." He says.

After 10 minutes the car stops and Aiden opens my door and takes my hands.

"C'mon Lou, wait here." He says and lets go off my hand.

"Open your eyes, baby." He says softly and i feel him take the blindfold off my eyes.

I open them and gasp as i see Aiden. He's on one knee and and has a ring in his hands.

"Lou, will you marry me?" He asks and nod, pulling him up and kiss him.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say.