Chapter 3

Louis' POV
*1 week later*
Its been a week since i saw Harry. A week since my heart's broken. I still can't believe it, he broke his promise, he never did that.

Niall has been there for me, but yesterday he tried to send me on a date, and i really don't want that. I mean, i'm carrying a baby for godsake! I'm not ready for another relationship.

"Come on Lou. I swear, you will like him! Just give him one chance." Niall begs, and i get him, the whole week i was laying on the couch sobbing.

I sigh, "okay, okay. One chance." I give in just to make him happy.
He sheeres and tell me to get ready.

* at the date *

I walk into tye restaurant and saw a boy with brown hair and blue/grey eyes. That must be Aiden, the guy Niall set me up with.

I sigh and walk to the table, "uhm...hi are you Aiden?" I ask.

He smiles and nods, "And you must be Louis." He answers and god he has a beautiful smile.

I nod and sit down.

Diner is great, we talk. Aiden's a really great guy and i think i'm maybe gonna give him another chance.

Right now, we are walking to my car because he insisted to, and i couldn't really say no, because come on that's rude.

"Look Louis, Niall told me about Harry...and the baby." He glanced down at my stomach, "and i promise, if you give me a chance, i can prove to you i'm nothing like him. I can love you more. I would never leave you. Please give me a chance." He finishes and his face is drifting closer to me.

He looks at me, for any sign of discomfert and when he sees non, he gently kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and i can feel sparks , not as much as with Harry, but i really need to get over him.
And than i know its definitly not the last time i see Aiden.

-------------------------
I'm sorry if there mistakes in it, but i'm doing this from my phone .

Anyway, i probably don't have time to update i think i love you better now, so it's maybe gonna be online tommorow.