morning

I wake up with the sunshine on my face. We have to buy a freaking curtain. I open my eyes slowly trying to adjust to the light. I'm facing Hanbin's back, why does he have to sleep shirtless look at those back muscles. I sigh and slowly get out of bed. My head hurts a little, I probably shouldn't have drank that much. I move to the bathroom, grabbing a towel on the way. The cold water helps me to clean my head, literally and figuratively, I stay under the water with my eyes closed for a long time. When I step out of the shower I dry my hair the best I can and put the towel around my waist to look for some clothes. I walk to the bedroom looking at the floor, realizing I should have dried myself because I'm leaving water wherever I go. I look around searching for the bag where I kept my clothes, walking to it when I find it. I grab boxers and some comfortable clothes. Turning around to go back to the bathroom my eyes stop on the bed. Hanbin is not only awake but eyeing me with a soft blush on his cheeks. My first thought is to run away and hide because even though the towel covers everything between my waist and my knees, I still feel like I'm completely naked and exposed. The thought of Hanbin not liking my body makes me wanna hide. But a second later I realize how flustered he is when I catch him looking.
- Good morning Hanbin-ah.
- Morning hyung. - he half whispers with a raspy voice.
- Do you like what you see? - I tilt my head and raise my eyebrows, trying not to smirk but failing miserably. Hanbin blushes into a deeper shade of pink and looks away.
- Shut up... You're leaving water everywhere.
I laugh and start to walk away but stop on the doorway.
- I was told I look very sexy with water drops on my body, would you agree?
He hides his face on his pillow before replying.
- Jiwon, I don't wanna listen to you bragging about girls this early in the morning.
I walk away slowly with one thought in my head.
Girls, yeah... Sure, it was a girl...