24

ONE MORE CHAPTER?!?! 😭 Hope you enjoy this one (it's extra long for a reason) (DONT THINK NASTY 😂😂)

_____________________________________________

Ace

Will and I boarded the plane and took our seats.

"Are you sure?" Will asked for the 100th time.

"It's kinda too late to ask. We're already on the plane." I laughed. He shrugged and sat back in his seat. He stared at the ceiling with worry. "What's wrong? You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm just... afraid on planes." He mumbled. I held back laughter. "Don't laugh!!" He hissed. That only made me want to laugh more.

"How can you be afraid of planes when you need them to get where you need to go on tour??" I asked.

"I make sure I fall asleep BEFORE we take off and then I'm good." He sighed. I smiled and rubbed his hand.

"These next 13 hours are gonna be hell then." I giggled. He yanked his hand back and stuck his tongue out at me. I reciprocated the action and got comfy.

I couldn't help being antsy, either.

~~~

"Ace." Will whispered. I jumped up and saw everyone leaving. "You okay? Your hands were.." my look made him stop mid-sentence. He stood up and got our things while I stood up.

"I'll help."

"No, I got it. You only brought a small bag anyways." He smiled. I nodded and waited for him. He handed me my bag and took his, then we left.

"Okay, where are we going?" He asked. A group of girls fangirled and gawked at us. One tried to run up to us, but her friend held her back, thank god.

"To my old house." I sighed. I just came back and I already spotted all the flaws of the place I once thought was perfect. I called a cab and we took a quick ride to my old house. I still had to key, although no one else knew.

Yuma and I weren't supposed to be together at all. Originally, he was to get with some family friend, but when he moved out, he opted out of that deal. When he met me, we dated for a few years, and then we made the decision to be together and have a kid.

Who knew it'd be a fucking mistake? I mean, having Andi was the best thing that's ever happened to me, but Yuma's the ass wipe who used me. For everything.

I pushed the door opened and walked in, with Will in tow.

"Lord, this place is beautiful." He said, his voice slightly raspy from no talking ever since we got here.

"Sure is." I said, monotone. I walked in, set the keys in a little dish by the front door filled with them, almost as if I hadn't forgotten my routine. I walked upstairs and headed towards my old room.

"This is my room. The one down there-" I pointed to the one adjacent to mine, "is your room."

"Angelis, are you okay?" Will said, softly. I turned to him and nodded slowly. "No your not."

"Then why ask the question if you know the answer?" I asked, quickly and quietly before rushing into my room and closing the door. I stood quiet until I heard his footsteps grow quieter and quieter.

"Ugh, I'm stupid." I said, throwing myself on the bed. Guess it's too late to apologize now.. I'll do it before we leave. I began to unpack and noticed something as I was putting my phone down.

•Go to bar
•Walk off hangover
•Get another 'toy' for Andi so she can shut up
•Take 'cancer treatment' money
•Go back to bar
•Erase this because Angelis will find out if I leave it
•take the car out of the garage

"How the hell did I not see this??" I hissed. I took the paper and stuffed it in my book bag pocket. Yes, I was even more hurt then before, but now I just want revenge.

I began to recklessly search the room, throwing glasses here and there, letting things break and crack and scratch and dent. Will rushed into the room and found me on the floor- crying.

"Ace.."

"I- I need to find something else!" I sobbed. "Anything else.."

"Why do you care?" He asked.

"Because I need something that shows I did at least one thing right!" I screamed. I sighed and sniffed as Will helped me up. I stumbled over to my bag and pulled out some anti-depressants that I should have been taking in the first place.

"Ace... A-" he froze. "Have you been taking them?" I stood quiet and opened then bottle up.. for the first time since Yuma's death. He sighed and left the room. Moments later, he rushed back in with a small glass of water and bandaids.

I sat in the bed and too the medicine as he grabbed some rubbing alcohol and fixed some cuts I got from going crazy. I felt like a child again.

"Will, you don't have to do this." I said.

"Who said I had to?" I turned and raised an eyebrow. "There's a reason I'm here. There's a reason I snuck here without Julian knowing or anyone else! You're not an assignment, Ace." I bit my lip. "You're priority." He mumbled. I may be going crazy, but I still know what's cute and what's not.

I threw my arms around him, making sure not to get any blood on him. "I realllllly needed that, Will." I said into his ear. I could feel his smile and he wrapped his arms around me as well. Before I knew it, he picked me and we both strode over to his room.

"You're sleep with me tonight." He ordered, setting my down on the bed.

"No freaky stuff, though." I said. "At least not now.."

~~~

I made the final right damn turn and parked on the side. Will and I stepped out of the car and we walked down a dimly lit path, umbrellas in hand.

"You sure you want to do this, love?" Will asked. I nodded, and couldn't help the wave of happiness go right over me. I turned off the path and Will followed until we made it.

"Yuma." I sighed. I took a simple garden shovel and began to dig.

"Ace! What the hell?? Have you gone crazy?!" Will whisper yelled the moment I pulled out the shovel.

"Yup." I stated simply, still focused on the task at hand. I kept digging until I hit a little box. I opened it and found probably millions of dollars. I took the box and left the hole there. "You take my money and my dignity away?" I paused and began to dig further. "You better know for a fact I'm getting more than my money back, bitch." I hissed. And with that, I threw in some lighter fluid, backed up and made sure I was in the clear.

"Ace- ACE!" Will yelled, pulling me away from the flames as they rose. I made sure it would only do him justice. No one else.

"The rain, when it comes back, would stop it, anyways." I mumbled. "Let's go."