23

IM BACK BABESSSS 😂😂 and I'm weirder then ever 🤷🏽‍♀️😛😂
Also... 2 more chapters left??
_____________________________________________

Will

I stood there. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

"Are you fucking CRAZY?!" I whisper-yelled.

"Yes." She shrugged. "And it's only for a day. Just one. Without Andi."

"Why?" I asked. Her hand made its way to my arm and I hid a blush. I learned, over the years.

"I need to do one last thing. One last thing before I make this home again. Please?" She begged. Her eyes pleaded with her and I just couldn't say no. I growled and sneered at her.

"You're lucky you know how to force someone into saying yes." I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back and noticed her back. Then my eyes lowered and lowered and lowered. Sure, she got thicker, but she got thicker EVERYWHERE. And who said being thick was bad? She was still beautiful so I would be alright.

She planted a kiss on my cheek. I was about the kiss her back, but a loud scream broke the moment. Ace jumped and we both ran to the source of the sound.

Andi's room.

Ace

I ran to the room and almost broke the door down even though it was unlocked. I ran to Andi and picked her up.

"What's wrong, baby? What happened? Did someone hurt you? Are you okay?" I rushed out, still holding her.

"I- I had a bad dream.." she whined. So much for my damn worrying. I sighed and sat her down on the bed.

"What happened?" I asked softly.

"It was with Papa." She mumbled. I felt a wave of anger wash over me. Quite literally. I stood up and put my index finger up, motioning her to wait a second. I ran out to my room and grabbed a stress ball before I made my hands bleed again.

I looked down and saw the marks I left from clenching my fists too much. I walked back to the room and began squeezing the ball viciously.

"M-Mama? Why are you doing that?" Andi asked, worried.

"It- Its just a thing your mommy does when she's....." Will looked down at the stress ball in my hand. "Stressed."

"What does that mean?" She asked. Will walked over to us from the doorway and squared down to Andi's height.

"When someone's stressed, it means they have a lot on their plate." He explained.

"Pero, mama! Why don't you clean you plate!" She sassed. I stopped squeezing the stress ball and bit the inside of my cheek.

Will began to laugh a bit and I joined it.

"Baby, that's not what it means, but.. you're close." I said, laughing.

"It's just when you talk about your dad, your mom gets kind of stressed." Will said, smiling. When Andi looked up, she began to smile too.

"Hehehe, mama?" She asked

"Yes?" I asked, dropping the little ball.

"I like him!" She giggled. Will began to chuckle and I blushed a bit.

"Will, I-"

"No need." He smiled. "She likes me." He mumbled to himself, happily. I giggled and rolled my eyes playfully.

"You feel better?" I asked Andi. She nodded and I reached over kiss her forehead. As I walked out, I could hear her and Will mumbling something. He sat on the bed and was putting his pinky out. When they did the little pinky shake shit, they laughed and he walked out.

"Will?" I asked as he closed the door, making him jump.

"Yes?" He asked.

"That was really fucking cute." I whispered.