A Youtuber and a Popstar pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Alrighty then. Let's meet up at the (insert restaurant) near the London Eye at 7pm tomorrow. I'll call you okay?" He says.

"Yeah okay."

"I better hang up now. See you (Y/N)!" And Louis hangs up.

-

The next day, you cannot contain your excitement. Because you're going to meet Louis again. And not just meeting him, but going out with him to celebrate.

When it's almost 7pm, you decided to head to the restaurant he said.

After a few drives to the location and finding a parking lot, your phone starts to vibrate.

You hop out your car then pick your phone up.

"Hey, love." He greets.

"Hello, Tommo." You greet back, you look on your watch and see that it's exactly 7pm.

"I'm infront the restaurant now, where are you?" You ask.

"I'm here now." He says and you hear your heart pound again.

"Really," you start to look around, "where?"

"(Y/N)!" His voice is now clearly audible. When you turn around where you heard his voice, you see him standing infront of you with his phone in his hand while grinning at you.

And much to your surprise, he's wearing the adidas that you gave him.

"Louis!" You whisper-yelled, very much aware that he might get mobbed

"Louis!" You whisper-yelled, very much aware that he might get mobbed. You hung up and he's walking towards you.

You're now face to face again with Louis. You can't hide away your excitement, that's why you're smiling big.

"Is that the sweatshirt I gave you?" You ask shyly.

He nods, "this has been one of my favorite clothes that I always wear." and then he laughs, "c'mon don't be shy!" He must have sensed your shyness.

He ruffles your hair and you hold his arm, "hey! Don't do that.." You pout.

"You're cute." He says and now your face is like a red tomato.

"Don't you think the fans might see you and you'll get mobbed?" You changed the topic.

"Maybe, but I don't want to go around in a disguise with a freakin cap and sunglasses when I'm with you. And why would I even wear a cap and sunglasses if it's night?" He says sassily and that made you laugh.