Chapter 8

Camilla's POV
---tonight---

My parents were at work and I was waiting in the living room for the door bell to ring.

^^^^^^Camilla's outfit^^^^^^The door bell rang and I raced to the door

The door bell rang and I raced to the door.
There was Shawn standing at the door.
"Come in" I say
"Lets go upstairs"I continued

We were working on our project when Shawn wouldn't stop staring at me.
"You look nice"he said sweetly
"You don't look to bad yourself"I answered
"Do you want to have a break for a minute" I say.
"Yeah" Shawn replied
"I'm getting a snack do u want one?" I ask.
"Do you have any muffins?"
"Of course I do who doesn't like muffins"

Shawn's POV
SHE HAS MUFFINS .
Looks like I'm gonna be coming here more often. I don't get them at home because my mom thinks I have a problem with muffins.
Camilla doesn't know it yet but we're best friends now.😂✌🏼plus she seems really nice and I would like to get to know her more.

---later---
I went home and got my dinner.
My mom and dad and sister (Aaliyah) wouldn't stop asking my about my science project.
I was really worried in case they knew I had muffins.i really hope they don't find out.

I want to get to know Camilla more so I'm gonna ask her to go to the cinema.
Not as in a date............ just as friends.

Camilla's POV
After Shawn went home I did my homework. And by saying that I mean watching '13 reasons why'. Then I went on my phone in bed and looked on instagram I got a follow request from
@Shawnmendes . I looked through his page.
And he has a YouTube channel in his bio so I clicked into it. I looked at the videos and it was of him singing covers. He was so good.

A/N
I'm going to do word counts on the bottom of every chapter 👍🏼💞
Xoxo ~Lily💜✌🏼

Word count- 330 words