Chapter 2

Camilla's POV
I walk into school with Sam and Hannah. They are talking about math homework but I'm not listening I'm on my phone snapping my friends back. We are walking down the hall when I bumped into a tall,muscular,dark brown haired guy. "I-I'm sorry" I stutter. "Don't worry about it"he smiled.

Shawn's POV
I was walking down the hall looking for the principals office because I have to visit her before school started. I bumped into a short,pretty,brown haired girl."I-I'm sorry" she stuttered "don't worry about it"I smiled. "Wow Shawn wait to make a fool of yourself on your first day" I mumble under my breath.

I hope nobody recognizes me from YouTube. I do covers of songs and play the guitar.Sometimes I write my own songs but they are not very good.

I went to my first class which was French. I don't like French but I might as well listen since it's my first day. I didn't understand any of it, it was nothing like what I did in my old school. I went to a couple of other classes and then it was lunch.

Camilla's POV
It was lunch and I sat beside Sam and Hannah. "Did you hear there is a new guy?" Hannah questions. "I heard he was YouTube famous" Sam said.
Oh god maybe that was the guy that I bumped into this morning.
"Was that the guy I bumped into in the hall?" I questioned. "I don't know,maybe" said Hannah.

It was dinner and me my dad and my mom are sitting down eating a roast dinner.
"We've got new neighbors" my mom breaks the silence. "I heard they have got a son your age Camilla" she adds.
"I don't need any new friends mom I'm fine I have a few already"I assure her.

It was 9:00 in the night and I had made myself hot chocolate and went to my room

^Camilla's room^
I hear an angelic boys voice singing next door. He was singing a cover of 'give me love' by Ed Sheeran. I fell asleep to the beautiful singing.

A/N
Hi guys👋🏼 this is my second chapter of air❤️hope you like it😂 please vote and comment. ~Lily💜✌🏼