Chapter 13 Time to Say Good Bye

Start from the beginning

"Are you ok?" Concetto asked worriedly as he placed his friend on his dragon.

"Yeah, but that really hurts" Lucio replied as he clutched his stomach and gasped for breath.

Concetto clutched his fist as he looked at Perahta. She would pay for hurting his friend. Concetto jumped on his dragon and they flew to a nearby ship in the docks. Jonell and her Lucario ran to where Jarlath was.

"Are you going to be ok?" Jonell asked as she saw his red face.

"I'm fine. Why?" he tried to pretend his face was red.

"Well, good! Lucario, take him to a ship" Jonell asked of her partner.

He nodded and carried Jarlath away as she ran behind them. Peppi and Jessabelle were watching the fight from a distance, not sure of what they should do. Ryker ran into Concetto, Lucio, Jonell, and Jarlath running from the fight.

"What happened?" Ryker asked concerned.

"Jarlath and Lucio were injured. We decided to take them back to the boat" Jonell explained.

"Alright, I'm going to get the rest of the Dreamers" Ryker replied and ran towards the docks.

Sophia then ran towards the fight just as Perahta knocked Jacqui down to the ground using her lance. Perahta was ready to strike down Saorise, but Sophia blocked Perahta's attack using her Kingdom Key.

"Sophia?!" Alfred shouted in shock.

"I will not stand by anymore!" she shouted and then pushed Perahta away from her and Saorise.

However, Perahta used her lance and dagger to push Sophia down! Alfred pointed his gun at Perahta, but Nico jumped into the fight and used his Wonder Light to break the sword fight. He smirked at Perahta while he stood between her and Sophia and Saorise.

"Sorry I'm late, but I had other things to do" Nico said as he pointed his Wonder Light at Perahta.

"Oh, it's rude to keep a lady waiting. However, enough chit-chat, let's fight!" she stated as she pointed her dagger at Nico.

Nico and Sophia charged at Perahta and blocked her lance and dagger from hitting them. Saorise then ran forward quickly and then strike Perahta down! Perahta then raised her dagger and lance, but Jessabelle skipped towards her and opened and closed her pocket watch quickly. Perahta was now moving slowly and Scef and Peppi took her lance and dagger away from Perahta. Scef handed the dagger to Jae-Hwa. She opened her spell book and then chanted some words. The dagger began to glow a bright light blue. Perahta tried to break free from Jessabelle's time grip, but Al and Nicholas were ready to attack Perahta in case she broke free from time grip.

"No one will soothe my wrath!" Perahta shouted angrily and broke the time grip!

Jessabelle screamed in pain and was unconscious, on the ground. Perahta grab her lance and knocked Jacqui down again, after he tried to stand up, and then ran to Jae-Hwa! Peppi ran towards them. He was afraid of his friends getting hurt. Perahta raised her lance at Jae-Hwa, who was half way through the spell!

"NO!" shouted Peppi as he stood between them.

"Now, FEEL MY WRATH!" Perahta shouted insanely.

There was horrifying scream and the Dreamers were pale. They felt a sharp pain in their chest and were horrified to see Peppi stabbed through his chest and blood dripping from his chest. His eyes were wide, but he still had a smile. Jae-Hwa was in shock. Peppi fell to the ground as the blood poured out from his chest.

"I protected all of you... Someone tell Juilanna I'm sorry. Please be happy" Peppi smiled in a whisper.

Saorise ran to Jessabelle and Nico and Scef tried to stop the bleeding.

"Come on, Peppi. Don't die on us" Scef said urgently.

However, Peppi's eyes fell shut and he was no longer breathing.

"No! Peppi!" shouted Nico in disbelief.

Saorise began to cry. Ryker, who just arrived, and Alfred stood there in shock. Sophia was frozen in fear as she helped Jacqui up, who was just terrified of what had happened. Jae-Hwa finished the spell, but was too frightened to do anything. Perahta laughed evilly, but then she felt two dagger whizzed past her and then she found herself pinned to a crate!

"Who did that?" Sophia asked in a low whisper.

"That would be me" Malene said determinedly, "Al, Nicholas! Knock her out!"

Al and Nicholas opened their hands unleashed a powerful green dragon. The green dragon flew around them and then they dived towards Perahta. She screamed at the amount of power the dragons had and was in enough pain to pass out. Jae-Hwa walked over to Perahta and cut her hand using the enchanted dagger. Perahta's blood fell onto the dagger and the dagger glowed a bright light blue. Perahta was freed from the Destruction of Wrath and the Wrath was trapped in the dagger.

"World War 2 is finally over" Alfred said calmly, "We need to leave. We don't have much time till the bombs fall"

"Alright. Let's go" Ryker said.

Sophia helped Jacqui walk back to the ship with Al following behind her. Nico and Scef carried Peppi's body back to the ship after they cared for the wound. Nicholas helped Saorise carry Jessabelle back to the ship. Malene pulled her daggers out of the crates that held Perahta. Jae-Hwa and Malene then carried her back to their ship.