Chapter 8 War Ends in Europe

Thanks to the help with the Nordics, the Allies were able to push through and soon surround Germany from all sides. Ivan sent Tolys, Eduard, and Raivis back to Russia and to tell Natalya that the war in Europe would soon be over. Alfred, Matthew, Arthur, and Francis were surrounding Germany and preparing for the attacks. Wang and his remaining brothers and sisters helped by sending as much as they could to them.

-in France-

Sophia was talking with Saorise about her times with French resistance while Al was fascinated with Jarlath and his adventure stories in Ireland, which made Arthur suspicious of him. Ryker was interested with Jacqui's skill with technology. Alfred and Matthew were talking with their dads and catching up for the lost time. It was a sign that peace was coming to the world.

"Papa, are you sure? You should really rest" Matthew insisted as he help his Papa to a chair.

Francis offered a comforting smile as he sat in a chair.

"Wi! I want to help too, my little Matthew. Please don't worry" Francis said comfortingly.

Arthur rolled his eyes while Alfred was eating a hamburger.

"Honestly, it's me he should be telling that too" Arthur mumbled.

Alfred smiled as he said "What is it dad? Is the age getting to you?"

Arthur was red as he shouted "Shut it git! I am not that old! Your Papa is older than me! How could you even say that?!"

"Out of all us, you are the only one using a weapon from the Middle Ages still" Alfred said as he finished eating a hamburger.

Arthur began to strangle his son while Francis and Matthew smiled.

"How dare you say that! My family's magic is powerful!" Arthur shouted as he blocked America's fist.

The rest of the Dreamers were shocked about this behavior.

"Uh will they be ok?" Sophia asked worriedly.

Gupta and Sey entered the room. Gupta sat at a desk while Sey skipped over to them and gave Francis a hug. She saw Arthur strangling Alfred and she smiled. She looked at the Dreamers and their scared expression. She laughed a bit.

"Don't worry! This is completely normal! This is how they usual behave" Sey said with an innocent smile on her face.

Al laughed as he watched the family begin to fight each other, except for Matthew who was forgotten during the arguments.

-In Russia-

Ivan was able to relax a bit along with all of the countries he had conquered. Elizabeta was able to talk with Irunya while Natalya helped Ivan relax. The Nordics had left under Ivan's command to invade and take Austria from Nazi Germany. Malene, Scef, Jessabelle, and Julia were still watching over a tired Peppi and Tolys, Eduard, and Raivis were watching over Feliks who was still sick.

"I hope he feels better" Elizabeta said as she looked at her sick friend.

"He's still in a poor condition. After all, his country was hit the most from this war" Eduard said sadly.

Tolys noticed that Raivis had left the group.

"Uh guys, where did Raivis go?" Tolys asked nervously.

Ivan turned his attention to Tolys as he spoke of Raivis.

"My little Raivis didn't leave, did he?" Ivan asked with an innocent smile on his face.

Eduard and Tolys hid behind Elizabeta while Irunya laughed a bit.

Ivan approached Tolys as a dark aura emanated from him and he asked "Tolys, where is he?"