{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [31]

Börja om från början

"Kathy!"

"Yes Matt?"

"Kathy?"

"Yes Matt?" She said with a smile this time. I stared at her in surprise.

"Kathy...."

"I love you too Matt."

"You heard that?" I asked slowly making my way over to her and sitting on the bed beside her.

"All of it. Thank you for staying with me and updating me on the twins." she said with tears glimmering in her eyes.

I took her hands in mine and kissed her lightly.

"I wanted to stay with you all the time but they kept kicking me out every thirty-six hours."

Dr. Henderson cleared her throat behind us.

"We need to run a few more tests Mr. Sanders but if all goes well she'll be able to be discharged with the twins tomorrow."

We smiled at each other.

"Can I see them soon?" She asked eagerly.

Dr. Henderson looked at me with a glint of amusement.

"Well I need to take another tube of blood but then I think we can wheel the twins in here."

"Really?"

"Really," I said smiling at her.

She stuck her arm out and buried her face in my shoulder. I grinned at Dr. Henderson and she chuckled taking the vial of blood before putting a band aid over the spot.

"Alright, Denise and Clara will bring the twins in now."

Kathy's head shot up and I watched her eyes filling with love as the twins were wheeled in and then lifted out. I sat back on the bed beside her as they laid the twins in her arms.

Both smiled up at her immediately halting their fussy cries at the unfamiliar environment.

"They are so beautiful and perfect," she whispered.

"I know they get that from their mother."

She smiled up at me. "Right now flattery will get you everywhere Mr. Sanders."

"Just saying the truth. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have you three as my family." I leaned down and kissed her lips softly, mindful of the twins in her arms.

"So how bad is the house? Are we going to have to hire maids before tomorrow so the twins will know it's a house?" she asked as she watched the twins watching her.

"Uh," I rubbed the back of my neck, "its pretty bad but the girls are over there right now. Actually I should go call Johnny he'll want to be here too."

"Hurry back ok?" she said softly. I leaned over again and kissed her softly before gently caressing the twins cheeks.

"I will be right back."

I walked outside and dialed Johnny's number. He answered on the third ring.

"Oh my god what's wrong?!"

"Nothing. Your sister is awake and holding her twins."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"I'll be right there."

He hung up and I text the other guys letting them know as well. I knew they would all want to see her. Everyone had been on pins and needles the last two weeks. I went back to Kathy's room just as I had promised to find her twinless and looking sad.