Chapter 13- Ten Puzzle Piece's And Auntie

Start from the beginning

As my mind broke down the puzzle it all made sense now.

1) The reason why I had try to get Katie in the first place was because my aunt had giving me her where abouts along with her identity and her uncle’s info.

2) When I had captured Katie I was furious with her because she had murdered my parents and my younger twin siblings.

3) After our make out session in that cell and when I had almost pulled the ring of her hand I started to grow soft towards her.

4) Then when I had found her diary she had told me how it had her deep secrets in there, and how when I had read some parts of how her life was it had made my wolf stir.

5) so when I started to read the book it started to make me more interested in the girl and also how we both had that moment when I had touched her tattoo were the burnt mark was. I could still feel the sparks.

6) Of course just now when she was asleep and I heard this voice in my head and all of a sudden it tells me to take that ring of fully.

7) when I took it off I felt that amazing thing go through my body (which I may add still leave hasn’t left my body) told me how she was my soul mate because I had never experienced that with anyone of the other opposite sex.

8) And then when I ask her if she’s my mate she runs out like a freak, I got scared and I ran after her.

9) When I followed her outside some kids come running to me and one of them is crying like crazy.

10) My aunts here and she’s having a fight with my mate, who may I add just proved that I was her mate by screaming out I was her mate.

Let’s just face it, I’m still confused because I should be hating Katie who is my enemy but I never treated her like one and then there was my aunt who was just called a witch by my mate.

"So what to do now?" asked my werewolf carelessly.

"Honestly I don’t know," I said back to him.

"Then how about this, we take our mate and run away to our fairyland," my werewolf said

"I would love to do that but remember we have a messed up life along with a crazy mate who may I add won’t let us howl, when I swear us werewolf’s can’t live without doing it." I said to him and then started to walk closer to the red faced Katie.

"Okay you lost me," he said and then just stayed put in my head.

I ignored him and tried to grab Katie again before she killed another family member of mine. As I almost grabbed her she jumped away from my arms and started to go towards my aunt I didn’t know what to do. My aunt was a witch but a witch that could not protect herself from a werewolf.

"Don’t hurt her," I said to Katie as she ran after her. But she didn’t listen, oh god what should I do I didn’t want any of them hurt.

I was lost in my thoughts and didn’t realize until I heard some ripping and then I looked in that direction to find a highlight black werewolf, that had blazing green eyes. Wow! was all I can say.

The wolf jumped up in the sky and then leaped at my aunt and pin her down.

At that moment all I could do was shout out "DONT KILL MY ONLY LAST FAMILY YOU MURDER!!!’’ and thats when everything broke apart.

My heart ripped as I heard a deep wine come from the werewolf’s mouth and a small growl of pain.

I tried to run up to the werewolf but it just jumped away from my aunt and me. I ran to my aunt and pulled her up.

"Why did you say that?" my aunt asked me

"Because she was about to kill you and I didn’t want to lose you like I lost my parents, my younger brother and sister," I said to her.

"She never killed your whole family," My aunt suddenly said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her a little over thrown by her answer.

"Well you did lose your parents but she never killed your brother or sister,’’ She said while looking into the forest.

"Then tell me if she didn’t then where are they?" I asked her because I remember that day clearly when Katie threw my baby brother and sister out the window. And I still remember how I even tried to look for my baby brother and sister but never even found their body’s, so wait............and that when my aunt said.

"Your brother and sister are alive and their right behind you, Katie never killed them she told me that she could never be that heartless and kill her mates whole family and she said it was never the kids fault so she couldn’t bring herself to kill them, that why I had the children this whole time because Katie had given them to me," My aunt said lost in deep thoughts.

And right before I could ask her, she interrupted me and told me to looked behind her and to see my younger brother and sister. I looked behind to finally release why the kids familiar looks, was because they looked like mum and dad. I gave them a small smile and the boy returned it but the girls head was still down so I didn’t bother calling out her because I didn’t want to hurt her emotionally anymore. The question again popped out in my head and I looked at my aunt’s way to ask her.

"But wait then why didn’t you tell me?"

"Because she told me not tell you," my aunt said

"But why?" I asked her again.

But before she could answer that question a howl broke out in the night sky and then other.

Shit! what was happening?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do u guys think and of course in the next chapter u would no why I named this book what I did. Also guys vote more. This books in the Watty awards. !!!!!! So plzs vote and comment more

need 14 votes for next upload ;)