Chapter 12 The Start of the End

Start from the beginning

He looked at Lucio and barked "Cover Nicholas's eyes!"

Lucio was confused, but did as he was told. He covered Nicholas's eyes and then he was red when he understood why.

"Why are you blushing?" Concetto asked curiously as his head titled to one side.

Jacqui turned around and began to laugh while Peppi was blushing and Jae-Hwa smiled at the couple.

"Concetto, just turn around" Lucio replied trying to hide his blushing face.

Scef took another photo from his prototype computer and then closed his prototype computer. Al's eyes were covered by Sophia, who was smiling from ear to ear. Jonell's eyes were wide with shock while Lucario turned away annoyed.

"Good job, Jarlath!" Nico laughed happily.

Malene scowled in disappointment as Jessabelle said annoyed "It is rude to kiss a young lady who doesn't want to be kissed"

It was at that moment, Benjamin, Alfred, Viet, and Wang entered the room to see Jarlath kissing Saorise happily. Alfred got an idea and was about to grab Viet by her hips, but Wang kicked him in his stomach!

"I will still talk to Francis and Arthur about this relationship of yours!" Wang shouted at him angrily and glaring at Viet.

Benjamin looked at the Dreamers just as Jarlath let go of Saorise with a smirk. Saorise glared at him as she blushed a deep red color.

"Why did you do that?!" she shouted annoyed and slightly embarrassed.

"Well, I want to make sure I got a kiss with a sweet girl before we go to a country where we might die" Jarlath said with a smirk.

He walked to Benjamin while the others were still gawking at him.

"Alright, so our you ready to end this Reign of Wrath?" Benjamin asked the others.

"Yes!" Sophia shouted in joy as the others chimed in agreeing.

They left China and boarded a boat with Alfred and Wang. Ivan, Viet, Mei, Leon, Im Yang Soo, Ma, and Thai waved back to them as they departed while Fule held Julianna.

"Come back to us!" shouted Fule.

"Please come back alive!" Julianna added worriedly.

They sailed to Japan early morning. They soon docked and then quietly ran to Japan's house.

"Do you think he would be there?" Sophia asked curiously.

"He should be there. He was there throughout the entire war" Machiko answered.

"So, why is he here? He's not going to betray us, is he?" Nico asked as they ran, glaring at Machiko.

Jae-Hwa reassured him and he sighed.

"Alright, but if you do anything, I'll be the first to pound you" Nico threatened.

"Dully noted" Machiko replied with a smirk.

They arrived at the house. Alfred checked his gun, but Wang stepped forward.

"I want to try something first" Wang ordered as he walked to Kiku's door.

He knocked on the door and it opened slowly. Wang peeked in a bit, but then he jumped back when a sword nearly sliced him!

"Wang?!" shouted Nico worriedly as he summoned Wonder Light.

Kiku cut down his own door and charged at Wang! His eyes were cold and full of anger.

"Kiku! Please! Don't!" Wang pleaded as he dodged his attacks.