Lost Scenes.

[These scenes are narrated in third person. This chapter is an extra.]
.
.

"Deidara-senpai!" The masked man shrieked as he waved both his arms upon seeing the blond artist. "Tobi is here, here, here!"

"I can see you, idiot." The one from Iwa responded before rolling his eyes. "Stop with all the nonsense, hm."

The raven lowered his head in a depressed attitude for a few seconds before, once again, trying to get his partner's attention.

"Look, senpai!" He walked a few steps ahead and placed himself on his knees. "Tobi's proposing to you! Marry Tobi!"

Deidara rolled his eyes once again and struck the mask. Following act, Tobi fell to the floor dramatically, with a hand over his heart.

"Deidara-senpai just rejected Tobi!" He sniffled, hiding behind his forearm. "Tobi is a bad boy!"

"Shut up," The artist grumbled with his cheeks tainted red before murmuring under his breath: "I didn't reject you, hm."

But Tobi had heard it and didn't hesitate on jumping over the blond to scream in his ear.

Deidara,

"Stupid rain, hm."

Deidara crossed his arms with a frown, observing the rain as it didn't want to cease for anything in the world. And just in plain mission did the weather decide to go against him!

He growled, bothered, until he felt a fabric covering his head.

"Tobi?" The blond asked upon noting how he maintained his cloak open and with it, protecting his hair. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Tobi takes care of his senpai!" He responded happily, ignoring the insistent glare from the artist. "Tobi is making sure that Deidara-senpai doesn't get sick because Tobi is a good boy!"

"Stupid."

The raven tensed when the younger one's arm wrapped around his waist and took away part of the cloak he held. Dediara was then covering the both of them.

"If you get sick, you'll hold us back on the mission," The one from Iwa tried to persuade with his gaze fixed upon the rocks in the cave. "you better not make me waste my time, Tobi, hm."

I

Both Akatsuki walked through the forest on their way back from a mission in which they were to collect information, something relatively easy, so much so, they had finished in less time than planned.

"Deidara-senpai."

"What do you want, Tobi?"

The masked one twiddled his fingers.

"Tobi was asking himself..." The blond, curious, looked at him from the side without stopping in advance. "Why does Deidara-senpai prefer the ephemeral art and not the eternal?"

Deidara automatically turned to look at him with a light in his blue eyes, perhaps Tobi wasn't that much an idiot like he thought he'd be.

"Because art should be a momentary beauty," the artist replied, making signs with his fingers and a lopsided smile. "something perfect, unique. Something that should only be there for a moment only to later disappear, hm."

Tobi tilted his head and crossed his arms.

"Tobi doesn't like it much," He whispered lowly, "Tobi wants everything pretty to be eternal!"

"Bullshit, hm." He turned his sight forward and continued talking. "What lasts longer than it should is not art, it's trash! People won't appreciate its beauty if they know it will never perish."

"Oh," The masked one waved his hand as if he were asking for permission to speak. "Then Tobi thinks that Deidara-senpai's art is pretty!"

Dediada's cheeks turned pink and he cleared his throat, uncomfortable.

"Shut up, idiot."

love you.