Choosers Ball (Kili/Fili/Thorin x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Someone really should intervene and show them how it's done," Thorin suggested, but more to himself.

Thinking that was his cue, Fili jumped from his seat and began confidently swaggering towards the couple. If he had seen the look on Thorin's face, he would've thought he just betrayed him to an entire army of Orcs.

"Those boys..." he muttered.

You really were having a great time with Kili. He was gentlemanly, and funny all at once. Just before the song ended, his face sobered.

"If you need me, I'll always be here for you (Y/N/H). You're very special to me," he said with soft sparkling eyes.

Your heart gave a leap, but before you could reply, you felt another tap on your shoulder.

Turning around, you saw the heartwarming smile of Fili.

"If you don't mind, Kili and (Y/N/H), I would like to cut in

"If you don't mind, Kili and (Y/N/H), I would like to cut in. Brother?" he asked, tilting his head at Kili.

You hadn't noticed the threatening look on Fili's face towards his brother, but if you had you would have laughed.

"I think that would be fine, right Kili?" you queried.

He stared hard at his brother.

"Yes, that is alright," he said quietly. Before he left, he picked up your hand and gave it a soft kiss.

"Until next time, my lady," he said confidently, when he saw your blushing face.

He walked away, and you watched him until Fili bowed in front of you. You turned to face him, and smiled. The two of you had been close on the journey.

He began to dance with you when a slower song came on. Fili couldn't believe his luck and pulled you closer. Being in a closer proximity to him made you blush.

Throughout the dance you talked non-stop to each other, recalling memories and inside jokes over the trip. He dipped you and when he pulled you back up, your faces were inches apart.

"I never noticed how beautiful your eyes were until now," Fili declared.

Of course he had, but you didn't know that.

Meanwhile, Kili huffed as he sat down next to his uncle. They both stared sullenly at the couple.

Next, Thorin glared at the nephew beside him.

"What?" Kili asked defensively, "it's Fili who's the culprit here. I can see it happening."

"What?" Thorin asked confusedly.