Chapter 5~ Shopping with Feliks (Part One)

We sat in Mc Donalds, eating burgers. Suddenly, Alfred's phone started blaring it's cool Japanese-or-something ringtone. He quickly answered it, then walked away for a moment. I just shrugged and continued eating my burger.

  *       *       *

  Finally, he came back inside. He had his usual dorky smile on his face. I stayed silent as he sat down and started eating another burger. (He'd already had two. I was on my second) Curiosity eventually got the best of me. "So who called you?"

  "My friend Feliks... He's going to meet us here in few, since he's in town on a buisiness trip... He's from Poland... The dude is like, a total fashionista... Like seriously... And he talks like a valley girl with an accent... All the time." he said in between mouthfulls of burger. I laughed. "Sounds interesting." I replied, going back to my burger. But then I realized it was already gone. "Huh?"

   "What?" Alfie asked. I shook my head. "Nothing, I just looked down at my burger, then discovered that I'd already eaten it. Oops... Ha, blonde moment!" I said, earning a playful glare from Alfred. Suddenly he looked up to the door. I followed his gaze and saw a dude with almost shoulder-length blonde hair, really pretty green eyes, and a super cute and sparkly tracksuit on. Oh, and let's not forget the silver and pink glittery headphones, the iphone 5 with a sparkly pink case, and the hot pink converse with lime-green laces. This guy's look just screamed, "Hello, I'm your new gay best friend!" Which was cool, because the gay guys are always the cutest and the coolest best friends. Usually. 

  How did I know that?

  A boy, about fifteen, stood in front of me with a tube of lipstick in one hand and a red-white-and-blue hairbrush in the other. Behind him was a totally red-white-and-blue room, with a wood floor. A word was on the wall above the bed, but I couldn't tell what it said for some reason. 

  "I'm going to make you look like totally gorgeous, _____!" he said in his familiar valley-girl accent. He had blue hair in a really cool messy hairdo, (A/N: I'll put a photo of it in later) his eyes were yellow-green, and he was kinda pale. I heard myself laugh at him. Then, just as he turned me around to the mirror, the vision vanished, leaving me in darkness before I could see what I looked like.

 "Hello? Earth to Allie!" Alfred said, waving a hand in my face. I snapped my head up to look at him, smiling and blushing lightly. "Sorry. I totally zoned. What did I miss?" I asked. The blonde guy walked up to me, shaking my hand. "Hi, I'm, Like, Feliks. And you are?" he asked. 

  "Allison Mayflower, but call me Allie." I replied. He smiled at me, turning back towards Alfred, who was standing behind his chair across from me. "We were about to leave. Well, you guys were. I kinda have to go in to wark, it's an emergency. Bye!" Alfred said before rushing out of the Mc Donalds leaving me staring dumbfoundedly after him. Then I stood up and linked my arm through Feliks', turning my head to face his. "Shall we?"

  "We shall, Allie gal!" Feliks replied, and we literally skipped out of the building, laughing at eachother's girliness. I think I like this guy. (not like that)

 ***

  Soon enough, we arrived at a large mall. Feliks looked at me, taking in my casual appearance as if I was a new Louis Vuitton purse that he was thinking of buying.

  "So what is your style? For clothes, I mean." the boy inquired. I shrugged. "Since I lost my memory, I'm not sure. Though I do know I have a thing for red, white, blue, and silver. I like jeans. Maybe nerdy but totally in style at the same time? But not hipster. No. Oh, and no pink. Except for like tiny bits of it. Like if I found a top that was grey with the Eiffel Tower on it in pink glitter. Something like that. Is that enough info?" I explained. He gaped. "You're sense of style, is, like, amazing. Will you, like, be my fake-daughter now? Please?" he asked. I laughed. 

  "Dude, how old are you?" I asked. He had to take a moment to think. "19. But like, who cares! I guess you could be my sister instead though. Kay?" I nodded. "Much better. Now lets go!" And with that, I let him drag me into a store. He led me straight to a dressing room and shoved me in it, yelling that he'd be back in less than ten minutes. 

  I pulled out my phone which Alfred had given me that morning on the way to Mc Donalds. It was a Motorola Atrix, but I liked it better than an I Phone. My background was a picture of he and I clinking our cokes together like teacups. I got onto Netflix and plugged in my earbuds. (also from Alfred that morning) On the way to Mc Donalds he'd also told me about an anime he said I should watch. 

  "Hmm... Ouran High School Host Club... Ah, there it is!" I mumbled to myself, clicking play on episode one. A few minutes later after I'd burst into silent hysterics over something funny one of the characters had said, I heard a knock on the door. "Oh Alliieeee!!!!" Feliks called. I opened the door. "Hmm?" I replied, and then he dropped a ton of clothes in my arms. 

  "Try on one outfit at a time. They're seperated into outfits already, btw. Then you have to, like, come out and show me. You're my model today, girl!" And with that, he left the dressing room. I looked at the mountain of clothes that I'd dropped on the floor seconds ago.

"Oui..." I groaned to myself. This was going to be a long day.

********

I have nothing agianst gay people, just so you know. I think, biblically, being gay is wrong, but I know that I can't change someone's emotions towards other people and I'm not going to try. Also, I'm obviously a yaoi fan. Anyways, this is just part one, and I really would like you guys to comment! Please. Comment. I'll die if you dont. And if I die this story won't get an ending...

Also, yes, the guy in the flashback looks just like Kaoru from Ouran. But I had to use a pic of both of the twins. 

 Au revoir! ~

Keep calm and lock your doors tonight. You never know when France could strike!