_________________________

Hey Alexandra... It's me again.

I'm writing this letter in pieces so you can know I'm not exactly enjoying taking your place here in the living. You should be here enjoying life with your best friend, not me who doesn't have anyone... Sad I know. The only one I know it's my sister (the one I'm hating right now for being the one that it's impeding you to live) because of her being the one at fault for you still being dead.

Anyway... I found some interesting news! If you kill the witch replacing one of you, you may return. I met a vampire from way long back who told me about you.

Since then I've wanted to kill myself to bring you back. Sadly they won't let me. I don't know why though, I thought they would hate me for being related to the woman trying to ruin their lives...

Sorry! That doesn't concerns you, I know. But you're the one I can talk freely without being interrupted nor scolded by wanting to die...

I've tried to learn more about you but I couldn't from where I was living with vampires so I demanded to go with the witches...

I met your best friend Abby, sorry for using the nickname you use for her, I don't mean to! I just like it. She has been a great help on my request of meeting you.

The Witches demanded the vampires (for a peace I know it's not gonna work between us, werewolves and humans, but they don't hear me!) a feast we had not celebrated for a long time which I think you know which one I'm talking about. The feast of blessings and that's where three of the harvest girls already resurrected... (Sorry for not mentioning that before!) were honored.
I didn't take your place even if they called me a Harvest girl. I'm not you and I wasn't going to take another place it belong to you.
I didn't.... You can ask Abby-Abigail, sorry I got used to call her that, don't hate me!

Anyway!....I knew she didn't mean to but she made me feel like it was already time for you to come back.

I will, I promise... That's my blessing for your friend even if she didn't ask for it.

I'm bringing you back!
_______________________

Hi, Alex... This is the last you're going to hear from me...

Well, only if the other witches don't mention me, which I doubt they will because you'll make them happy with your return!

I finally found someone to kill me that won't reject it if I'm in front of him.

Father Kieran.

I kinda feel bad by using him to complete his transition but he was turned for a reason. It sounds selfish to make him turn with my blood if he doesn't want to...

Oh, yes! He was turned into a vampire. Quit ironic and a slightly funny if i say so myself. He became on what he and the church always stood against to.

I know this will work because I know how to hide from witches. I've done it before and I'm doing it again.

Hopefully Elijah won't stop me from bringing you back. I'll be long gone before he can stop me. Rebekah is already gone from their lives so I won't have to worry about her stopping me and neither Hayley who is living now with her relatives.

The Fifth Witch |The Originals|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara