Chapter Three : Royal Treatment

Jesse

Damn.. I can't wait to see Crys fine ass. I bet she look sexy as Hell in whatever she wearing and the way she kissed me earlier? Yeah..she really turned me on. I'm starting to think she want the D ! Haha, let me stop lol . I ain't gonna pressure or ask her about none of that though. I know she like to take things a lot slower now that she finally told me. I really love Crystal with all my heart and I been really trying to change my ways for her, to get her to being comfortable with being in my life on a serious note, for real this time and I ain't stopping until she's mine ! ❤

My story..

When I was five my father left my mother, little brother, Ky and I with nothing but an apartment and not a lot of money that you can support two kids and a mother with. At the age of five you don't understand much but what I did understand at that age was that dad going away was wrong and it wasn't supposed to be a three person family without the other parent.

When he left our mother made sure to tell us that "Daddy is just going on a little business trip for a while." With a nice smile. Who wouldn't believe someone with a smile so angelic? As a mother It was hard to try and smile all the time, prepping us for all reality when things were bad. She was always like that though, even until this day; the type of mom who liked to put things in the sweetest ways they could sound, even if they were shitty situations. I guess when you're used to all the bullshit all you can do is try to be positive.

After learning the truth about our dad disappearing for his own good it really disappointed us. I was seventeen at the time I started drug dealing and being in the game. I mean, I didn't really have a choice. We weren't getting through with the money we had, barely making enough to pay pills and Kyren was too young to help with anything by getting a job so he got paid a little to help with cleaning the restaurant that lived downstairs and I started trapping and dealing. I had a job but it still wasn't enough so I had to do what I had to do to make ends meet.

Flashback -

One day Kyren came up to me after school. I had just finished making a trap and decided to go home and eat before making another deal and heading to the trap house. I remembered it so clearly as if it never faded from my memory. Damn, with all the weed I smoke you'd think I lost cells but I remember shit.

"What you doing Jess?" Ky asked. He was standing in the living room doorway. "Eating before I leave for a trap and shit." I could tell Ky wanted something by the look he had in his eyes like he was silently pleading for something. I knew so well because he always had this look when he was serious. "I-I was thinking.." He trailed off. I stared at him. "What do you want Ky?" He finally swallowed his nervous ness and blurted, "That I need to be in the trapping business." The look he shared was scared but desperate.

I shook my head. "No Ky, I can't let you do that bro. Just stay in school man." He darted over to me, cupping his head. "No, you don't understand, I need this Jess! I have a baby on the way!" Suddenly, my heart stopped and fell to the pit of my stomach. After that I wasn't so hungry anymore. All I could think about was our momma. What was she gonna do or think when she found out she was having her first grandchild and not while on good terms, not knowing the baby mother or even how we were gonna make our next payment at the time. We were already so stressed I just couldn't believe this. Plus Ky was so good and smart , always doing homework how could he ever find time to make a baby?

I shook my head. "What!? I don't know man. I can't let you do this..what are we gonna do?" I cupped my own head and massaged my eyes. I was tired of everything already and now he wanted to join my trap ? What was I gonna do? I couldn't let my brother suffer, I'm the big brother so I had to think of a plan..

Ky collapsed on the couch, sobbing. For once in my life I seen my little brother crying. All his life he had been so curious and smart about everything that it seemed as if nothing ever bothered him, he was positive. Me, on the other hand, I was always stressing, getting kicked out of school and being arrested. Things weren't serious to me until that very moment.. I had to get my life together, our lives together and quick ! I pulled Ky into a hug and sobbed too. We stood there crying into each other's arms for as it seemed as hours. Then I said it. "We're gonna figure this out together Ky..As brothers okay!"

End of flashback -

The flashback clears from my mind as I suddenly hear tapping on the car's passenger window. It's Crys and she's smiling. I grin at her through my tinted windows, knowing she can see me and unlock the door.

She slides in, resting her purse on her lap. I can't believe how damn good she looks! Out of all my twenty-two years (I'm 23 now, I've known Crys since diapers) knowing Crys I hadn't seen her so done up before, only for graduation. My eyes glance over her body in admiration as I start grinning. I must be special. I clear my throat and fix my tie. "You look amazing Crys, you're beautiful." I say in the most professional voice I can. It takes her a minute to register then she smiles, a happy spark in her eyes and says. "Well thanks Jess, you look amazing too!" I thank her, nodding and chuckling and begin our drive.. Tonight, is gonna be a damn good night ! (;

**A/N -

Hey Guys, I Hoped You Liked This Chapter! I'm Gonna Give More Info In Jess' Next Chapter! & What You Think About Jess So Far ? Please Comment And Vote If You Like , Thank Youu

- Lemonaide **