Chapter Eight : If You Ready

Crys 🌹

My hands slid up his chest , scrolling over his tattoos. Damn! I was already melting at the Old Spice and Aftershave aroma sweating off his olive skin. By this time the champagne had gotten into my system completey, making me lustful under his manly but gentle touch. I wrapped my arms around his neck , pulling him towards me, careful to press my lips on his soft spot just enough. He groaned and I bit on his earlobe . "I love you Jesse." I moaned as he bit down on my neck, laying me down onto my bed. I felt him stiffening up and poking against me through his dress pants.  "Mmm.."  a moan escaped this time. He pulled back, staring at the lust behind my eyes. He could read right through me . "Don't hold back from me baby. I know you want it." He whispered, sending chills down my back that I'd soon be arching. I couldn't take it anymore. I sat up, frustrated that I couldn't get his belt buckle loose fast enough but there was something more that I needed to tell him. . "Jesse, wait!" I shouted, not thinking. Startled, he sat up off of me. "What's wrong?!"  I felt the irritation in his voice when he looked at me.  "I - I um.."
"Well?" His green eyes were piercing at me . I sighed. "Look Jess, there's something I need to tell you." He shot me a look as if he were impatiently waiting. "Are you gonna tell me you're not ready for this Crystal?" Clearly I had pissed him off and I felt bad.  I mean, yes he was very big in size and I was seven months overdue of not having sex but I'm sure I could handle it.
"No, I wasn't going to say that ."
"Then what is it?" I looked down at his pants and realized that he was still hard. I didn't want to blow this night that had started off so romantic. The least I could do was let the rest of the night flow.  "It's nothing. Let's just make this night special for the both of us." He nodded and smiled. "If that's not too much to ask baby girl." Ten minutes later we were back where we started but this time twice as heated. I ripped off his button down, tossing it into my love seat and he pulled down my lace panties. "I can imagine how good you taste." He smirked folding my legs around his neck.

I couldn't hold it anymore . I let out a loud moan as he licked me everywhere . "Yes! Just like that!" I pulled onto the bed sheets. Out of all of my four years of experience I'd only had two boyfriends and neither of them have never given me water works the way that Jesse was doing tonight. Smirking, he looked up at me with a gleam in his eye that caught my attention. "Pretty good." He chuckled and kissed me on my lips softly.
Suddenly, he picked me up in his muscular arms. His soft, juicy lips began kissing down my neck. "You ever have shower sex?" He asked, grinning? "Shower sex?" I asked almost too enthused. "I'm taking that as a no." He laughed and carried me to the shower.

Ten minutes later —

"How you like that baby?" He grunted, pulling on my hair. Water splashed everywhere as he gave me backshots. Suddenly banging at the front door interrupted us and I jumped, startled. "What the Hell? Who could that be?" I said not really asking. "It sounds pretty important. Do you want me to get that?" He asked, letting go of my hair. "Sure." I mumbled , my mood was killed. I hurried and wrapped the towel around me when I heard loud voices and rushed out the bathroom to see something I never thought I'd see..

Hey guys! I'm back with another update. Things got PRETTY STEAMY didn't they? I hoped you enjoyed the last two chapters even though these last two are pretty short. Sorry about that. Anyways, vote and comment suggestions ❤️. Don't be afraid to add my instagram (Pretty_bunny21) and my Facebook (Elaishia Hall) HMU on messenger with ideas..
- Lemonaide ❤️😘.