Chapter Seven : Tuck Me In Tonight

Crys ❤

Dinner was delicious and I enjoyed every last part of it with Jesse. He made me feel amazing, warmed by his touch and by his maturity, I can tell he's definitely ready for something real. We talked about our lives, I don't even get a chance to talk about my life to anyone because I'm always alone, always paying bills, always working, I don't have new friends out here after two years because I don't have time and the "friends" I had were too busy for me so I cut everyone off. To be honest, it hurts to feel like you don't have anybody to rely on even when they should be around and it's stressful so at the end of the day I rather have time to myself anyway to just relax but it does get lonely and boring as hell sometimes that's why I appreciate that Jesse decided to move back into my life. I truly missed my real best friend. ❤

My boring ass lifestyle was starting to get to me. I'm not proud that I can get snappy but after being on your own for years now and paying pounds of bills with no help because your family and friends are too busy for you, how would you feel ? When Jesse went out of his way tonight to ask me about my life it felt so good to know someone genuinely cared about me, that he genuinely cared about me .

He held my hands in his with that charming smile he had over his lips. It warmed me in all the right places. Shit, I was starting to feel that champagne tangling now, burning in my veins and relaxing my body. "You know I want something real with you, right? " I blurted without even thinking. Damnit Champagne!

Jesse's eyes darted to mines, almost looking for assurance. "Yes I'm serious. I want you and I want us. I'll stop being so stubborn baby and just let you have me! " I said, s eductively. I could feel myself loosening up, my insides melting with lust and boy, was I literally melting.

I was holding out for so long that tonight, after that champagne, I felt it was definitely time to finallyl let someone fuck me right. Someone I could trust. For the past seven months I haven't experienced any touch. I didn't want anyone touching me, no guys looking at me and definitely no thinking about any relationships. I was on self restriction and it had became a way to think, to live; work, home, gym, shower, bed and repeat. I just hope that lifestyle would soon change because I was gonna give Jesse one of the best night of his life tonight in return ..

Hey Guys! I'm back with an update! 🤗 I haven't had Wattpad for a very long time so I'm extremely And terribly sorry for keeping you all waiting. Thanks for the votes, views and nice comments ❤️. Also I've had a fan suggest I change August to Micheal Ealy which I think is a better pick. If you don't agree you can keep August in mind. And someone also suggested adding another guy.. Maybe I will, let's see! I will be re-editing this story. The next chapter is going to get very heated! And please check out my new story coming soon, "In The Rough" (Dave East) Story. It'll be coming soon ☺️ Please add my new account , Elaishia .

- lovelylaish ❤️