Chapter Two: I Think I'm Feeling You ?

Crys ❤️

"Crys, what are we doing?" He asks, catching his breathe. I look up into his gleaming green eyes as he's leaning on top of me. "We're just um..getting used to it." I say winking and smiling. What has gotten into me? I ask myself. He smiles, laughing and we kiss one more time. "Ight Crys but I gotta leave now, get ready for tonight." Then with a smile he pecks a kiss on my forehead. I walk him out and make my way into the shower. Tonight was gonna be a good night. I think to myself.

I stand under the hot shower head, letting the water pour on me through my curls. I lather one more time with my cucumber-melon Dove and grab my dry towel to get out. The cool air of the air conditioner was cool against my wet skin. I have two jobs; one working at the gym as a trainer and the other, a receptionist , which means I have enough money to stay in a penthouse apartment for now. It is pretty big though so I can't complain. I walk into my walk-in room and toss my towel off onto my king bed. It's warmer in my room than anywhere else in the house, considering the AC is blasted.

I look through my closet for a moment, trying to decide what to wear. With all the options I have it's a bit overwhelming until I finally, I decide on the cutest outfit; a sexy form-fitting black dress that cups my boobs perfectly and snatches this ass.
I slip on my lace string bikini top and bottoms from Victoria's Secret and put on my dress, starring myself in the full mirror at my body. For once I can actually say I'm feeling great about my  body shape after so long of training.

I don't like a lot of makeup so I do the simple 'Khloe Kardashian' look; pretty and simple. I highlight my cheeks and nose, under my brows and apply my Mink falsies.
Now I'm about ready and right on time is when Jesse calls me.

Me: Hello?

Jess: Yeah, come outside, I can't wait to see you.

Me: Ok. I'll be out in a few minutes.

Then, I grab my purse, lock the apartment and head on down the stairs through the lobby.

Sorry I've Taken FOREVER To Update! I Been So Busy And Thinking..What You Think Is Gonna Happen Guys ? Comment A Few Suggestions If You Have Any Good Ideas !  Thank Youu ☺️.

    - Lovelylaish