Ch. 16

Yugi p.o.v

We saw Syra coming back home but with out Carmen until she told us that Yami set up everything to get her and her power.

"Syra love, we were worry about you where's Carmen?." "Yami... Yami made link into his puppet in order for him to get my Imoto.." "That little... Don't worry we'll save her cause no one hurt my sister and gets away with it."

I look at Bakura and then think that he came a long way and he had a point.

"You have a point Bakura, she help you to get a family after you got out of prison and she help Syra and I get along. I'm helping to save Carmen as will. She's need the help that she could get." "Thanks guys, Imoto if you hear me your family is coming."

I followed Syra and help her sharpen some weapons and then Bakura came back with new weapons and sharpen them.

"I'm gonna fuck up Yami so hard that he needs to get plastic surgery on his "pretty" face." "Right on Syra, we'll be there to back you up and what about that Link.." "Leave him for Carmen, I know she could brake the curse in him."

Syra and Bakura nodded and then we went to get  dressed up and grab our weapons and head out.

"I'm coming Imoto hang on my little sister. Just hang on."

***

Carmen p.o.v

I woke up and I saw chains around my waist and I tried to get up I fell down until he appear out from the shadows.

"Ugh my head, what the hell.." "Good you regain consciousness, I thought you'll never wake up." "Why do u care.. Why I feel weak."

I look at the chains and I face palm  then I give him the middle finger.

"I'm draining the powers you hold.. And you don't like my present" "how's this for a present my middle finger. And this is some kinky shit Yami." "Good then, but thanks to my elf puppet." "Hylain get it right, and you better release him from that spell you have him in."

He walk to my cell and then I went back and he laughed and he threw water at me.

"He's my puppet and I'm not gonna listen to you. Plus I don't take orders from you." "What the fuck.. I'm gonna get out of here and kill you."
"Good luck, and sweet dreams."

I saw him walking away then I said to myself.

"I gotta get out of here before he gets his way.. And brake the spell that link is in.."