Kiss me one last time (Tadashi)

Your POV

"The winner of this round is (y/n)!!" The host declared making the crowd go wild, as people handed each other the money they won from betting.

I smirked taking my prize while my usual opponent groaned and slouched across from me. After stashing the cash in my coat pocket I grabbed my robot and stood up, my opponent doing the same. The dark haired boy followed me out of the crowd and into a alleyway. "No fair (y/n)! Thats like the fourth time you beat me this week!" The boy said walking along beside me.

"Well Hiro, maybe this means your bot needs an upgrade." I laughed ruffling his already messed up hair.

Hiro pouted, crossing his arms like the kid he is causing me to smirk. "How about I buy you some gummy bears at the store before you leave." I suggested and his eyes lit up.

"Really? Awesome!" He fist bumped the air before stopping himself quickly and coughing awkwardly.

"Um what I meant was,-- Ugh, you're my rival I should hate you, and instead of walking with you I should be figuring out a way to win the next round." Hiro said and I rolled my eyes.

"But??" I snickered waiting for his response.

"But your pretty cool, and you buy me gummy bears." he mumbled quietly but I heard him clearly.

I shoulder bumped him with a smile as we continued to walk. "(y/n), why don't we ever hang out outside of bot fighting?" Hiro asked as we walked into a convenience store near his house.

"Well probably because I go to college unlike someone who's supposed to be a genius." I said as I grabbed the gummy bears and buying them at the counter.

"Geniuses don't need school." He says and I shake my head tossing the bag of gummy bears to him as we walk out the store.

"What a waste of such gift."

Hiro rolls his eyes as we walk along the streets of San Fransokyo. "Wow you sound just like my brother Tadashi. You guys would get along if you knew him, even though he might not like the fact that you bot fight. Because it's 'illegal'." He says sarcastically, using air quotes.

If only he knew that I did know his brother. "Your brother has a good reason to not like bot fighting. How many times did I have to save your butt from Yama?" I said raising a brow.

Hiro rolled his eyes but sighed in defeat. "Yeah, yeah whatever. Anyways you don't have to walk me home (y/n), I'm not a kid."

"Are you kidding? It's almost midnight! There's no way I would let you walk alone at this time. If your brother knew, he would kill me if he ever found out I just left you in the streets." I chuckled.

"Yeah I guess you're right. I'm pretty sure he's either out looking for me or he's still at his nerd school." Hiro says shrugging.

I nod in understanding as we reach the lucky cat cafe. "Well I'll see you around kid. If you ever want to hang you have my number." I say as I wave goodbye and head home.

As I walk home I feel my phone buzz in my pocket indicating that I have a call. "Hello?" I say into my phone after picking it up.

"Hey (y/n) it's Kate, are you on your way back to the apartment?" My roommate Kate asks.

"Yeah on my way back now. "

There was a silence before she spoke again. "I know you weren't hanging out with Honey...Were you bot fighting with Hiro?"

"How did you know?" I sigh not wanting her to find out.

"(Y/n) you know you shouldn't. You already broke the rules by getting close to Tadashi. You aren't supposed to get close to the Hamada family at all." She speaks sternly and I bite my lip.