My love, Tadashi

It was a cold winter day in the middle of December. San Fransokyo seemed to be more quiet than usual as I walked down the street. I had been walking for about thirty minutes and I was starting to regret not taking my car.

When I reached my destination I took a shaky breath as I prepared myself. It had been a year after Tadashi's death and this was my first time coming to visit. I had planned on coming earlier but I was just so busy and it was still hard to think about him.

I walked up to his grave reading the tombstone.

                             Tadashi Hamada
     A great brother, son, and friend. Loved by              many, and will never be forgotten. Rest In Peace.

I set the flowers I got him down before crouching in front of the tombstone, running my fingers over the words.

"Hey Dashi. Happy five year anniversary, or at least it would've been. I can't believe it's been a year already, I miss you. I'm sorry that I didn't come visit sooner, I guess I was scared. I didn't know what emotions would hit me if I came here because it's all so real." I laugh sadly at myself as I take a seat.

"Hiro's doing good, so is aunt Cass. They miss you a lot, we all do. Professor Callaghan is alive and in Jail. Hiro found out that he was the one who started the fire. When Hiro found out that it wasn't an accident, he had this crazy idea to make suits so that we could track him down. I know if you were here right now you would probably be upset because we did something so dangerous, but everything turned out okay. I made sure to keep an eye on Hiro so nothing bad would happen to him." I pause for a second not knowing if I should say what I was going to say next. 

It's better to just let it all out.

"When I found out about Callaghan I honestly wanted to hurt him for what he did to you. You being the great person you are, went into that burning building to save him only to be left to die. Tadashi I despised him for what he did, and I hated myself for feeling all the horrible things I felt. But it was so hard, because you weren't supposed to die! You were supposed to live and have a long and amazing life. You were going to help people with baymax, change the world! You were supposed to watch Hiro grow older into a great adult. You had so many things to do and see, but you didn't get any of that and it's not fair." I sobbed, hugging my coat.

"Tadashi we were supposed to be forever. You promised that you would never leave. When me and Hiro begged you not to go into that building you broke that promise by running in anyways. Ugh Tadashi I'm so angry with you right now!" I take a small breath and calm myself before continuing.

"I found it you know. Me and Hiro were organizing your side of the room and I found it. Hiro told me that you were going to propose that weekend, but you never got too. I was so happy but sad at the same time. I was happy that you wanted to be with me for the rest of our lives, but knowing that it wasn't possible made it hurt even more. I wish you were still here Tadashi. I wish I could see you one last time to at least say I love you, or kiss you, or hug you. Because I never got to do any of those before you died and I'm sorry. When Hiro's presentation was over I should've said I love you, or anything! I should've done something! Now The only thing I remember saying to you from that day haunts me. Because the last thing I told you was that if you ran into that building you would die. And you did. I should've physically stopped you. Or at least held you back until after the explosion, but I didn't and I regret it so much. I may not be able to hug you or kiss you anymore, but I can still tell you how much I love you. Tadashi Hamada, I love you so much and I'm going to continue living my life to the fullest and keep your legacy alive. And when I get old and die I'm coming straight to you so you better wait for me Mr. It might be a while but I'll wait for you if you wait for me." I cry, smiling sadly.

"I love you." I whisper as I touch the engagement ring that I had made into a necklace.

"I'll come back and visit next week. I promise."

As I was about to stand up and leave, I felt a gush of warm air. It was almost as if the air was enveloping me in a tight hug. When I felt another warm feeling on my cheek I gasped.

It felt like I had been kissed on the cheek and I knew it wasn't just any type of wind. It was Tadashi. It had to be, the wind was way too warm for this freezing winter weather.

"Tadashi?"

When I felt another warm gush of wind I smiled, my eyes watering up again."I really really miss you." I whisper.

I took one more last look at his grave before walking back to the lucky cat cafe.

You will always be alive in my heart. My love, Tadashi.

THE END

Kind of a sucky ending sorry! And pretty short chapter but I hope you guys liked it! Leave a comment on what you thought! Love you guys!

Sincerely, the author. <3