I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER (Tadashi)

Quick A/N : So this chapter is a story based on the song "I know what you did last summer" By Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. Lots of the lyrics are being used to write the sory, but I changed a few things here and there so that it fit the story better. I hope you guys enjoy!

Your POV

I walked down the halls of SFIT alone, heading towards my boyfriends lab. The school year had just started again and things weren't going so great. I hugged myself tightly as I kept my head down, walking at a pretty fast pace. 

"Hey (y/n), I had fun during the summer. Maybe we can finish what we started." A boy named Kai winked at me as he walked by.

Stopping in my tracks I turn around, watching his retreating figure while I frown in disgust. But not because of him, I was disgusted in myself. I clenched my fists and continued walking until I reached the door to Tadashi's lab. Sighing to myself, I push the door open to see Tadashi working at his desk sketching some things down in his note book. 

He looked up from his desk and gave me a small smile which I didn't return as I made my way to his couch. I watch Tadashi turn back to his project and my heart clenches in my chest. 

He knows, dirty secrets that I keep but does he know it's killing me, he knows he knows. But does he know, another's hands have touched my skin? I won't tell him where I've been, he knows he knows, he knows. 

"(y/n)? Are you okay?" Tadashi calls over to me and I shake my thoughts away.

"Yeah." I say weakly but he frowns. 

"Somethings wrong, talk to me." He says as he walks over to the couch and sits down. He places a hand on my cheek and smiles that gorgeous smile I love so much. 

I close my eyes and lean into his warm hand, "You know that I love you right? So much. There's no one other than you, and there never will be." I say opening my eyes again to look at him.

"Of course. And I love you, more than anything." Tadashi smiles, leaning in to kiss me on the lips. 

His lips are soft against mine and I lean into him more as he depends the kiss. Suddenly the memory of last summer flashes in my mind. The feeling of another person, Kai's, hands on me while we kissed in a dark room at one of the summer house parties I had attended. Feeling the guilt turn into nausea, I quickly pull away from my loving boyfriend and stand up.

Confused, Tadashi looked up at me but I quickly turn and walk away. "What's wrong?"

"I just need to use the bathroom, I'll be right back I promise." I say before exiting the lab.

Tadashi's POV

It's tearing me apart, she's slipping away. Am I just hanging on to all the words she used to say?

I watched as (y/n) left, the look of guilt and pain on her face. Something was up but I knew that I wouldn't be able to get it out of her easily. A feeling in my gut told me that whatever it was, it was changing her. I had to talk to her, or I knew that I would lose her. 

When her phone buzzed beside me on the couch I turned to pick it up, seeing that someone named Kai had sent her a message along with a picture. 

Kai: Here's a little something from that night ;)

The picture was of him and (y/n) kissing at a party. Her eyes were closed as she held onto him and kissed him, not a single sign of her resisting. I glared at the photo, my heart feeling like it had been ripped out of my chest. 

The pictures on her phone, I knew something was wrong. 

I threw her phone on the couch before standing up, and pacing around the room with my arms crossed.

How could she? 

I don't want to believe it.

Your POV

I opened the door to the lab and saw Tadashi pacing. My eyes were red for sure from crying in the bathroom but I couldn't hide it. Tadashi looked upset as he paced but when he saw me walk in he stopped and his face softened. But not in a good way, he just seemed sad. 

No not sad, broken.

"What's wrong?" I asked quietly and he spoke calmly.

"I know what you did last summer..."

"You just lied to me and said there's no other. I know what you did last summer, tell me where you've been." He says and my eyes tear up.

"W-What?" I stammered wide-eyed.

"I know what you did last summer. Look me in the eyes, my lover. I know what you did last summer, so tell me where you've been!"

He knows...

"I didn't mean it, no, I didn't mean it!" I said as he walked towards me.

"You cheated! How could you??" He said heart broken but all I could do was shake my head.

"Why is it that I can't seem to let you go, but I can't seem to hold you close!"

"Tadashi,"

"When I look into your eyes, they don't seem as bright anymore. I know you loved me at one time when I promised you that night, cross my heart and hope to die!"

"Please. I still love you!" I said holding onto his arms, tears streaming down my face. 

"This is tearing me apart (y/n)! You've been slipping away, and now I know why!" He shouted pointing at my phone. 

"You saw the pictures on my phone." I realize and his eyes narrow, "So there's more of them."

I look away in shame, "I just want the truth." Tadashi says, his eyes sad as if he was about to cry.

"I didn't mean for it to happen. I was drunk and he took advantage of me! I know it's my fault because I let it happen, but as soon as he tried to go further I realized what was happening. I stopped him, I promise! That was it Tadashi!" I cried desperately and watched as he let a tear slip.

"I can't seem to let you go, but I can't seem to hold you close." Tadashi says looking away from me.

"Then hold me close!" I beg.

"I can't seem to let you go, but I can't seem to hold you close."He repeats shaking his head.

"You know I didn't mean it though!"

Tadashi grabs my shoulder and looks me in the eyes. "Then tell me where you've been lately, tell me where you've been lately!"

"Don't let me go." I whisper when his hands slip away.

Tadashi turns away from me and walks towards the large window in his lab before speaking again. "I know you didn't mean it though."

"Please, I don't wanna let you go."

"Tell me did you mean it, though? I wanna know you mean it though!" He says turning back to me.

"No no no! I didn't mean it!"

I walk up to him again and take his hand in mine, "Please just hold me close."

"That's all I ask. I know I've ruined what we had but it was a mistake. Please give me a chance to prove it! I've hated myself for letting it happen but I'm slipping away, and I need you to hold me close. I need you to not let go and give us another chance." At this point my sobs echo through the lab, and I'm pretty sure people outside can hear from all the shouting, but all I care about is Tadashi.

"Do you love me?" Tadashi asks wiping away my tears.

"With all of my heart." I whisper as he leans his forehead on mine.

"Please don't give up on me."

"I know, I know, I know." He nods.

"I know what you did last summer. But that won't change you being my lover, as long as we fight for each other. I will let you in. I love you more than I love myself, and I promised that I wouldn't give up on you. I will not give up on you."

Tadashi places a soft kiss on my lips and I sigh in relief, hugging him tightly. 

"Let's forget what I did last summer."