he didn't get a response from the boy besides the fact that he walks away, back to jackson's table. 

"you're being a bit of a dick to him, seokie," seokjin frowns.

hoseok sighes.

"hey if you won't pounce on that piece of meat then i will," ten comments playfully.

sicheng, jaehyun and the rest of the table visibly cringe at the sentence, but hoseok just shrugs.

"go ahead the idiot's all yours," hoseok says as the bell rang signaling the end of lunch, which had the boys throw away their things.

"wait you'd let me? you're completely sure you don't like him?" ten asks.

hoseok nods, "yeah..? ten, i haven't known him for years it's only been like two days. plus like i said, i don't like him. there's nothing to like."

ten hums, and walks to his next class with taeil and jungkook. hoseok heads toward english with seokjin, sicheng and minhyuk.

----

"oh good. the day's over and i can go home," taeil sighs in relief as he walked out of the school doors.

"you still got another four days before the weekend," seokjin points out, to which taeil threw a middle finger in the air.

"don't swear!" seokjin calls out as taeil begins to walk home.

"i didn't!"

hoseok huffs, ready to go home, finish his homework, and maybe play some video games. his thoughts were disrupted as he heard his name being called. he glances to his right where yoongi was walking out with jackson wang, nakamoto yuta, shin wonho, and some other boys who hoseok doesn't remember the names of.

hoseok bites his lip as an idea forms in his head and, knowing yoongi would follow him, he walks toward a random bus.

"seok, where are you going? you don't take the bus," kihyun raises an eyebrow.

"you'll see," is all hoseok supplies his friends with as he climbs onto the bus.

yoongi watches hoseok as yuta was blabbing on about some boy he was head over heels for, yoongi nodding as if he was really listening.

he continued to watch as hoseok boarded a bus and yoongi decided to go after him. "hmm okay. guys, i gotta go. it was nice meeting you guys. good luck with that boy yuta!"

yoongi follows him, a smile gracing his lips as he got on the bus, seeing the brown haired boy in a seat.

"is this seat taken?" yoongi asks.

"is this some cliche movie?" hoseok retorted.

yoongi frowns and hoseok shakes his head, a smile slipping onto his lips, he moves so that yoongi could take the window seat.

"can i uh... have your number?" yoongi seems to get a bit flustered which no doubt surprises hoseok, and also makes him a little bit guilty about what he is going to do.

"yeah sure, give me your phone," at this point, hoseok is blushing and regretting what he's doing.

the bus' engine roars to life, which signaled the time for hoseok to put his plan into action.

"oh uh, i forgot my biology book in my locker i have go get it," hoseok gets up, and quickly rushes off the bus.

"wait- hoseok!" yoongi calls, as he watches the boy run out.

"hey where the hell is this going?" he yells out the window as the bus starts to roll away from the school.

"how am i supposed to know? i don't take the bus," hoseok winks and laughs to himself as yoongi shakes his head in disbelief as the bus drives away.

a/n; omg guys thank you for 200+ reads ilysm❤️ also yes, if you were wondering the bus scene is based off of thirteen reasons why