Chapter 6

*Hayley's POV*

I pushed Kellin away and said, "Kellin, we can't do this. You're married and you have a child. And I have a...boyfriend, I guess you can say we're that, but anyways we can't."

"You're right Hayles. I don't know what I was thinking. Let's just forget this ever happened." He replied.

I nodded and got in the car. The car ride was fairly silent other than some occasional talking.

When we got to Kellin's office I hugged him goodbye and got out of the car.

When I got to my car, I got in and drove to Dakotah's house.

"Yo punk!" I yelled knocking on her door.

"Hayley Nichole Jones! Why are you yelling and screaming on my porch?" She asked.

"Well damn Mom! I just wanted to come hang out with you and Spencer but since you're in a pissy, period mood, I will just calmly walk away." I replied.

"Hey Hayley." Spencer greeted walking outside.

"Hey. Your fiancée is about to get punched in the face if she doesn't calm down." I told him.

"Tattletale!" She called out sticking her tongue out at me.

"Child!" I called out also sticking my tongue out with her.

"Ladies, ladies calm down. If anything you guys are idiots." He said snickering.

Dakotah gave him a look and he immediately calmed down.

"Sorry babe. Hayles." He apologized.

Dakotah smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Good job. Come on in Hayley." She said.

I walked in and told her and Spencer about what's gonna happen with Brendon.

"So you're telling me that I'll get my best friend back?" He asked.

"Mhm. Brendon will be back with us." I replied nodding and smiling.

"Yes!" He said and he picked up Dakotah. We continued talking until I drove to Jeremy's place.

"Aww do you have to leave Hayles." Jerm said.

"Yes big brother. I've stayed here too long. I gotta go home." I told him.

"Well stay the night and leave in the morning. It's too dark to go outside." Kat told me chiming in.

"Yeah, do that Hayles." Jeremy said.

"Ok." I replied.

I took a shower and went to sleep dreaming about a certain black haired guy.

*One Month Later*

"Hayley! Can you hand me a beer?" Brendon asked me.

"What's the magic word?" I asked.

He turned and looked at me over the counter and asked, "Please babe?"

"Sure."

I went to the fridge and got the beer and gave it to him.

"Thanks babe." He told me.

"Welcome."

"Its so great to be home with the most beautiful girl in the world." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me into his lap.

I giggled and leaned into him.

"I know what you mean."

"I love you Hayles." He told me.

I looked at him and replied, "I love you too."

And then we kissed. Someone knocked on the door and he groaned.

"Everytime."

I giggled and got out of his lap.

"Justin hey!" I greeted hugging him.

"Hi Hayley."

"Hayley, who's at the door?" Brendon asked.

"Justin." I replied.

"Erica's Justin?" He asked.

"Yep!" I replied.

"Hey man!" Brendon said walking through.

"Hey Bren." He said.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Well, it's about Erica. I wanna marry her." He said.

"Whoa." Brendon and I said at the same time.

"You wanna marry my little sister?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied smiling faintly.

"And why the f- that's wonderful." Brendon said after I shot him a death glare.

"Uh, can I ask you a question Jus?" I asked.

"Sure, what's up."

"Why the hell would you wanna marry a little brat?" Brendon asked.

"Brendon! Just, go walk away from here. Go." I said.

He grumbled and walked away.

"Why do you wanna marry Erica?" I asked escorting him to sit on the couch.

"Because I'm in love with her. We've been dating for two years now and she makes everything so much more better and I am truly happy with her." He explained.

"Wow. Well, if you wanna do that, then go ahead. I'm happy for you." I said hugging him. He left and Brendon picked me up from behind.

"Eek! Brendon!" I squealed.

"Come on Hayles, I haven't had you in forever and I'm gonna get you." He said.

"Then do it." I whispered. He put me down and picked me up bridal style and carried me to our bedroom.

_+~+~=_-~*_-_+_+_+_-_*_-~+_+_-_-_*_-_-_-_*_*=*=+=-+**+*=-_-~*_-=*^=*€+_+>+_+~+_+_*_*_-{7+~->]_*_*_]6227<+_

Sorry it's short. I'll try to make it longer. Oh! And this story is about to get seriously fucked up so be prepared.