Chapter 4

*Hayley's POV*

"Hayley Jones." I heard a voice say.

I turned and saw who called me.

"Kellin Wilson." I replied.

"How are you?" He asked me hugging me.

"I've had better days." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"I may have a way to brighten your day." He told me.

Now, I'm intrigued.

"What is it Wilson?" I asked.

"I know how to get the love of your life free." He said smiling.

"You know how to get Brendon out of prison?" I asked shocked.

"Mhmm." He replied nodding.

"Ahh! And this is why I love you." I exclaimed jumping up hugging him.

"But I want one thing in return." He told me.

"What?" I asked skeptical.

"Come over for dinner with Katelynne and I." He said.

"Is Copeland gonna be there?" I asked.

"Yep." "Will there be cake?" "Yes ma'am." "Then I'll be there." "Good."

Kellin and I continued talking until I met Jeremy at the prison.

"Thanks Jere." I said.

"Welcome Red."

We walked into the meeting room and Brendon walked through the door looking a rough and raggedy. I noticed he was growing a beard and his muscles have grown. He looked so friggin sexy and made me want him more than I already want. I shifted a little in my seat and he looked at me smirking.

"Jere, can you leave us alone for a little bit?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll be outside." He said.

"Hey." I said softly to Brendon.

"Why now?" He asked me.

"What?"

"Why are you visiting me so much now when I needed you before?"

"Because I love you Brennie. I know you do too. We both screwed up in the past and I'll wait for you." I explained.

"Hayley, when I needed you, you weren't there. I can't be sucked back in your web again." He told me.

"I know you're lying Brendon. For a guy in prison, you sure as hell can't lie." I told him smirking.

"Fine. I'm still in love with you. But, what do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Kiss me." I demanded. "Kiss me like we're teenagers again."

"Hey Frankie, you heard my girl. You should turn around." He told the guard.

The guard turned around and I leaned over the table and kissed him.

"Nope! You aren't gonna kiss me like that Kitten! Come here around the table." He told me breaking the kiss.

I rolled my eyes and walked to him. I got in his lap and whispered, "I love you Brendon Smith."

"I love you too Hayley Jones." He whispered back kissing me.

I felt sparks and I deepened the kiss.

"Kitten, you might have to go through my arms so I can touch you." He told me.

"Ok." I replied giddy.

I went through his arms and now, he was gripping my waist.

"That's better." He whispered and I pulled his head towards me and we just sat there kissing.

Our tongues fought for dominance and he won. He was massaging my tongue with his and I moaned. We broke apart breathing hard. He started kissing my neck and I moaned when he was kissing my sweet spot.

"Kitten, we don't have privacy. And when was the last time you had sex?" He told me.

"A long time ago." I replied. "Why?"

"Cause you're horny as fuck and I can feel you getting wet." He whispered in my ear.

"Brendon!" I exclaimed blushing.

"I'm just telling the truth." He replied shrugging.

I got out of his grasp and told him that I'll see him later.

"Bye Hayley." "Bye Brendon." We kissed goodbye and I left to go outside.

I saw Jeremy on the phone and he saw me smiling.

"Time to go home." I said.

He nodded and we got in his car and drove back to his place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short. Getting a case of writers block. But you should expect good things to happen (or should you) VCF. Bye