Parttttyyyyyyyy!

Roc: what we gonna do for fun this place is amazing (what the boys don't know is the girls are reading their minds)....janae: we will be here for a while so what ever y'all want as long as we are with y'all. Whitney: yea so what do you guys wanna do first? Ray: lets go clubbing. Hailey : ok um we to young but there is a house party y'all in? Roc: heck yeah we're in! The girls :wow someone is excited .Princeton :we all are when it comes to parties and girls *smirks at the guy and all laugh*Whitney :what was that about?prodigy: um nothing .hailey :talks to the girls through their mind ...<let's read their minds>the rest of the girls :<yeah> .Janae:<y'all know they blocked their minds> the girls: now we do .*make mad faces *aleah: we are going to go get dressed be right back and the party starts in two hours. RayRay: Dang they take for ever. Hailey: aye i heard that and y'all better watch it ! *Does death stare even through the boys cant see *. princeton: come on its been 30 minutes *whining*Aleah :shut up big baby we ain't done. ~30 more minutes pass by~ Prodigy :someone see...*stops talking and jaw drops * the boys :what is it prod. Prodigy:*points at the stairs *the boys:*turn around to face the stairs *the boys: jaw drop and say :dang..! Janae: you like ?*smiliing* Prodigy: Y'all look amazing!!!! RayRay: no they don't prod stop lieing......Hailey: excuse you? Princeton: yo don't say nothing dumb...*laughs a little to his self* Roc: yea bro check your self before you wreck yourself .Janae: choose your words Wisely. Aleah: alright that's enough .lets see what he got to see. RayRay: well as i was saying y'all aren't amazing .y'all are beautiful and stunning . Princeton&Roc: yea y'all spent a hour in the bathroom walk out looking like a model!Whitney: are y'all done it is a 20 minute ride and it is 30 minutes till it starts now...lets go. Everyone but Whitney :yea lets go.

hey guy I am the new co~writer for this book ..I am new at this so bare with me .this is my first time writing and I want to know if u guess liked it so please comment on this chapter .I'll finish this later tonight and tell u about my self if you like the chapter if not I'm not going to co writer bye hope you guys liked it