Chapter two Once in a Eternity

I was never expecting what had happened after that, here I was looking at the scenery but something was off, at first I thought that I was looking at my TV screen and instead I feel a breeze. I was actually in my video game and me being on the Tower was unique. Then I turned my head to my left and saw a female titan in a familiar pink armor shader, so I walked up to her and introduced myself. "H-hi I'm Harlequin. What's your name?" I managed to say and she had finished looking at her stuff, then turned to me. " Hi Harlequin, my name's Victoria. What brings you to the Tower?" For a Titan, her voice was calm and nurturing, and that gave me more confidence to talk her more. "I don't know how I got here and I can't remember either, so I was hoping you'd hel-" I never got to finish my sentence when Victoria's Ghost, Cerberus, materialized in front of us and spoke. I was too busy staring at the little red and black machine floating in the air to hear what else was going on until Victoria grabbed my hand, and pulled me in the same direction to the Speaker. When Tori and I were in the doorway to the Speaker's study room, I had released Tori's hand and began to look around, until a man's voice as soft and smooth as reflecting water, broke the silence. " Hello young one. What brings you to the Tower?" the gentleman addressed and I spun on my heels, placed my hands behind my back, and hearing the thump that my sneakers made as they too came together, and my face almost the same color as Tori's shader, not to mention the sheepish grin on my face when I saw the Speaker with my own eyes. My actions yielded a little but loud giggle from Victoria, and the Speaker strode closer to me until he was one foot away from me and had then found my voice to speak. " My name is Harlequin and I have no clue on how in the world I'm in my video game." I blurted out, feeling stinging in my cheeks as the blush returned because I had forgotten my manners and began cursing silently to myself for it, but the Speaker was unfazed by my action and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Hello Miss. Harlequin, I hear that you are a good fighter that can follow orders perfectly. My question is this: Are you willing and up to being a Guardian to protect this city and the Solar System from the Darkness?" The Speaker spoke sternly and I nodded my head yes, then Tori stepped forward to me, held out her hand and I took it, my training had just begun.

" First I have to know what class you want to be and then we'll meet your class Vanguard, please remember Harlequin that whatever class you choose is permanent so choose wisely." Victoria said to me, but I knew who I wanted to be. "I wanna be a Titan, Victoria, because I know how to work one." I said confidently and Tori smiled realizing that I was talking about her, she then held out a black and purple Ghost to me, he then bonded with me and I named him Anubs, who materialized armor on me so I wasn't wearing a t-shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers anymore. Good thing for me is I knew my way to the Vanguards, so I took off and before I knew it, I was there and before I walked into the second doorway I heard a familiar voice say " Greetings gamer." I turned around to see Eris Morn and I had a nervous smile on my face, then went through the doorway and saw Lord Shaxx and he saw me. "So you're the person that helped out Tori in Crucible, what's your name young woman?" Lord Shaxx asked me and I responded "My name's Harlequin." That's when Victoria walked into the room and stood by me with a smile on her face, I then walked through the third doorway and to my Titan Vanguard Commander Zavala, who greeted me with a warm smile. "So you're the player that helped kill the Black Garden. You're name is Harlequin correct?" Zavala spoke and I completely froze, remembering how much I raged until I had beaten the game once and for all. I nodded my head yes, then turning to see Tori and Cayde-6 arguing and Ikora made her way to me, placing her hand on my shoulder. I then walked out of the room and I saw that dusk had fell over the Tower, and out of the corner of my eye I spotted a male Warlock acting like a fool with other players as usual and then went to orbit with Victoria and Cloud.