Chapter Four

Jamie's P.O.V

Me and Sophie went ustairs too get her settled in because she is staying here for the week even though she only lives ten minutes away. Kim cleared out the spare room so we just finished moving my stuff into that room and it akready happens to have two beds in it so me and Sophie dont have too share a bed for the  week thank god Sophie made me fall out of my bed before and spilt my head open because she was moving around in the bed too much. I had to get 5 stitches.

Me and Sophie are now on my new room sitting down on my bed.

'So Soph do you still like Connor' I said rather loudly.

'Jay be quiet they could come upstairs any minute' Sophie said hitting me lightly on the shoulder.

'Sorry is this better' I said in a whispher.

'Yes and Yes' She replied.

'Yes and Yes about what' Connor said walking into the room followed by the other three boys and they just made themselves comfortable.

'Oh hey Con of course you can come in, in the middle of our privaty converision' I said with a straight face.

Sophie and the boys started laughing when me and connor started hitting eachother and I may have hit Connor to hard and may have fell off my spinny chair.

After five minutes everyone have stopped laughing and we were just talking about random things.

'Who wanna play truth or dare' I suggested.

The boys agreed straight away and Sophie had to be pushed into it becasue she knows how I can be when I play truth or dare.

'I'll go first' I said.

'Connor' I said turning to face him.

'Yeah' He replied.

'Truth or dare' I asked him.

'Truth' Connor answered quickly

'Do you have a crush on one of your friend's friend or relative's friends' I asked smirking.

'Oh that is a good question' James said smiling he knows something I don't.

'Yeah' Connor said quietly, It was good I had good hearing or I won't have heard him. The others looked confused they must not have the hearing I do then.

'What was that Con We didn't hear you' I asked him.

'Yeah' He said loudly this time.

'Ok Connor your turn' Sophie said quickly knowing I was going to say something.

'Am Brad Truth or Dare' Connor asked Brad.

'Dare' Brad replied smiling over at me. Werid.

'I dare you to sing 'I'm a little tea pot' And with the actions' Connor replied.

Brad got up from his sitting position and started singing the song with the actions along with it.

Everyone was laughing at him for the whole thing but me and Brad just held eye contact for the hold thing and at the end he gave me a wink and I just smiled at him. But I cant like Brad because he is Connor's band mate and if we did start dating and we had a bad break up it would be akward whenever he would come over here for band reheserals.

'GIRLS AND BOYS PLEASE DON'T KILL ME RUNNING DOWN THE STAIRS BUT YOUR PIZZA IS HERE' We heard Kim shout up to us from the end of the stairs.

'Why would she say that' I saiid with a little laugh at the end.

'We kind of nearly killed her running down the stairs because we were all really hungry and this was only last week' Tristan said and all the boys started to go red in the face except for Connor.

Me and Sophie laughed a little at them and we started walking down the stairs and the boys followed cloes behind us.

'Alex is coming up tomorrow because she couldn't make it up today with me' Sophie said when we were sitting down waiting for everyone to come in with the food.

'Her parents again' I asked Sophie with a frown.

'Yup' she replied popping the 'p'.

'Im just glad I can see her tomorrow you dont understand how much I missed ye guys' I replied.

'We missed you too it was never the same without you Alex did something stupid' Sophie said to me.

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter.

Let me Know what ye think in the comments.

And again I would really apperticate it if ye go read my other story 'London(Brad Simpson/The Vamps fanfic)

~Love Megan xxx

,