•i'm not starting to get angry•

Start from the beginning

Stefan scowled at him and looked away, irk while Damon smirked at the Original vampire as he walked towards him and held out his hand to shake his hand.

"Damon Salvatore. Have we met?"

Kol Mikaelson took a step towards the older Salvatore as he raised an eyebrow at him, clearly has no intentions of shaking his hand. He smirked mockingly and looked down at his reached out hand before looking back at him. "I've met a lot of people. And you don't particularly stand out."

The Original turned to his anchor and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Let's go back inside and get you warmed up."

Imogen nodded as she and Kol walked away from the Salvatore brothers. The noirette couldn't look at nor say anything to the green eyed Salvatore. She has no idea why she felt guilty when she met his green eyes, full of sorrow, as if she betrayed him or something. She shakes her head, trying to get her mind off of Stefan. She felt Kol squeezed her shoulder, making her slightly relax, she didn't even realized she was tense.

"She has all the Originals wrapped around her finger, doesn't she?" Damon asked his younger as he watched the stunning Immortal noirette and Kol Mikaelson walking away.

Stefan didn't dare stare at Imogen's retreating figure. He felt his heart break the moment he saw her and the Original vampire kissed and how dangerously close they are to each other. He took a deep breath as he puts his hands on his pants' pockets. "Let's head back."

Damon rolled his eyes at his younger brother. "So, which is more painful? Her with the Original hybrid or her with the Original gentleman or her and the Original kisser? Take your pick." he mockingly asked.

"The most painful is when you came back into my life." Stefan retorted and walked away from his older brother.

~•~•~

As soon as Imogen and Kol stepped inside the mansion, Rebekah dragged her older brother away from the noirette but not before giving her a sweet smile. That was the reason why the Immortal was left alone, awkwardly glancing around, hoping and wishing to find anyone she might know.

Her wish came true when the moral Mikaelson, walked over to her, smiling affectionately.

"Farien, what are you doing here," Elijah trailed off when he noticed a coat resting on the noirette's shoulders. "Who owns that?" he pointed the coat.

Imogen's touched the coat on her shoulders and smiled at Elijah. "Oh, it's Kol's."

After saying the name of the fourth son of Esther, Imogen's cheeks flush and quickly looked away from Elijah, remembering Kol kissing her.

Elijah Mikaelson softly narrowed his eyes. "And may I ask why you have it?"

Imogen turned to him and smiled softly. "We were outside moments ago, he and Rebekah were planning something unfit for the ball so I followed them outside to stop them. They planned to kill someone, and that someone is Matt Donovan. I was outside for a long time and felt cold, so Kol, being a gentleman, gave me his coat to warm me up."

"I see" Elijah nodded his head. The third eldest Mikaelson felt a pang of jealousy, knowing his younger brother had once again was there for the noirette and not him, when she needed help.