•i'm not scared of mikael•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Avery followed the Salvatore brothers as music played loudly throughout the bar they were in. She didn't know where they are exactly but she knew she needed to call Elena Gilbert and tell her what Damon has done. She took her phone out and dialed the doppelgänger's number.

"Imogen? Where are you?"

"Elena! You won't believe what blue-eyed Salvatore has done!"

"What are you, what are you talking about, Imogen? What did Damon do?"

"Elena! He--"

Imogen's phone disappeared from her hand. She turned and saw Damon holding it.

"Hey!"

Damon grinned at her as Stefan stood beside the pretty noirette as they looked at the older Salvatore talk to Elena.

"Imogen?! Imogen!" Imogen heard Elena yelled her name over the phone.

"Hey!" Damon greeted the doppelgänger.

"Damon? Where's Imogen? Where are you and Imogen?"

"She's in front of me and I have no idea where we are, but I'm pretty sure we're overdressed. Still standing?" Damon asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, but I can't talk right now."

Stefan turned to Imogen. "Want to go to the bar?" he asked.

Imogen looked at him then to Damon, who was busy talking to Elena. She sighed and looked back at him. "Sure but you do know I don't drink."

"I know. It's just props. Come on." Stefan said and looked at Damon. "We'll be at the bar."

Stefan and Imogen walked towards the bar and looked back at Damon, still on the phone with Elena

"Is that Stefan?" she heard her asked.

Imogen tuned them out and turned to the younger Salvatore, who was already looking at her. "Elena's going to get mad at your brother for letting you out and she's going to get mad at me too for letting it happen." she said with frustration.

Stefan smirked. "Already replacing Rebekah? Since when did you and Elena become best of friends?" he mocked.

Imogen rolled her eyes. "No one is replacing Rebekah for anything but Elena and I are friends and I have no idea how it happened, it just happened, I guess. Weird huh?"