Getting Lost

year 2025

"Tzuyu-ah Nayeon's on the phone" a young man said as he held out the phone .

"Nayeon unni,what's up?" Tzuyu asked grabbing the phone. Her boyfriend put his arms aroung her waist,making her lean back on his chest. Tzuyu gave him a shy smile.

"hmm..yeah I think I can make it...okay bye" she said hanging up the phone

Her boyfriend gave her a confused look "she wants to have lunch together ,she said that she has something important to discuss" Tzuyu said turning her body to face him."it's not another comeback is it?" he asked.

"I don't think so" Tzuyu answered ,she couldn't really understand why Nayeon sounded so nervous on the phone. She was used to Nayeon announcing sudden lunch plans,but this time it seemed urgent .

"you're always working" he said pouting . She moved closer to him,"says the guy who missed my birthday because he was on tour"

"that was six months ago,when are you going to forget it" he groaned

"when hell freezes over" she said in a serious tone

"you really scare me sometimes" he answered ,he thought he was used to tzuyu being savage all the time....he obviously was not.

"that makes me happy" she gave him a creepy smile. Tzuyu always had fun messing with him.

year 2016

This was it. The Mnet Asia Music Awards were finally here. Winning a MAMA award meant a lot to every idol.The members of twice had just arrived in hongkong..it was cold out. The moment they stepped out of the airport they were blinded by the cameras flashing. Jihyo and Jungyeon held Tzuyu close to them. All of them were a bit scared that something may happen to Tzuyu. After her scandal,Tzuyu had earned herself a lot of antis . The twice girls were very protective over their maknae so they decided to surround her like a wall.

They drove to their hotel safely ,it was only 5 in the evening. So

"ok guys,don't forget that we have to go for dinner together"' Jackson said as he walked over to his car

"ya we get it,now can we go to our room" Jungyeon asked cutting him off. She was really looking forward to seeing her room.

"fine,fine...but be careful" Jaebum said as he handed over the cards to their rooms "CEO-nim,here's yours" he said giving one to JYP.

"eh..where's nayeon unnie?" Tzuyu asked looking around for the oldest member. Unknown to them a little baby had caught Nayeon's eyes. Nayeon ran over to the baby. "aigoo...so cute" she said looking at the baby. The baby's mother gave her a smile. Nayeon looked around the hotel and realized that she couldn't find any of her members. She suddenly felt a little nervous. She wasn't fluent in mandarin and she didn't know anyone there. She took small shy steps hoping to find someone she knew.

There was a sign that said free wifi...Nayeon remembered that she still had her phone.She was just about to take it out to text the members when she felt someone standing behind her ,she didn't need to turn around to know who it was . She knew who he was...she didn't know how,but she knew it could only be one person.

"Nayeon-ah ,I've told you to stick close to your members" the young man with black hair said in a worried tone.

"I didn't mean to get lost,I just saw the cutest baby ever...Jinyoung you should've seen her" she answered with an excited tone . Nayeon loved babies,it was something everyone knew.

"are you really 21 years old...netizens are right,you're only 21 months old" Jinyoung scolded her. Nayeon was always so distracted,she didn't pay attention to her surroundings ,it was like taking care of a little kid.