"You think so? I think they are great."

"Yeah keep up with them, I bet you will have women falling in no time." I said grinning at him.

"Who says I don't?"

"Cocky." I said not paying attention that the song changed and that people were staring at us.

"Hmm." Ashton said smirking slightly. When he smirked, the corner of his mouth tilted up slightly. Yep that's me noticing things about a complete stranger. For some reason I could tell he smirked more than he smiled, but I bet when he smiled it made him look hotter.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me breaking me out of staring at him.

"Oh you know looking for hot guys to get my claws on." I said keeping my face straight. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Hot guys?"

"Yep." I said then looked around the dance floor. "See that guy over there with the big glasses and balding hair? That is sexy." I said gesturing with my head over to the guy across the dance floor.

I looked up to see Ashton's expression and almost burst out laughing. He had his eyes narrowed at the poor guy and I saw his jaw clench. I would have not said anything but I felt bad for the poor guy behind Ashton's stare.

"Stop, the poor guy is going to shit his pants." I said slapping the back of Ashton's head. He turned his gaze to me and I almost flinched back from his glare. "I was kidding."

"Did you just hit me?" He asked his eyes wide open. It's almost like he's never gotten hit by a women before.

"Yes, because you deserved it." I simply said. Silence made its way around us as we swayed side to side even though the song was fast and up beat.

The song once again changed but this time I realized I should be going. I kept trying to pull away but I couldn't seem to. His hard body felt good against mine. I even enjoyed his breath on top of my hair and neck. Finally with a lot of coaxing from my brain I pulled away from Ashton's warm body.

"Well thank you for the dance or dances." I said moving out of his arms.

"You're leaving?" He asked reaching for my waist again but I took another step back.

"Yeah. I have to get going."

"It's only 8:00." Wow we've been here for 3 hours already? I thought.

"Have plans." I said even though all I planned to do was order pizza, change into my pyjamas and watch T.V. He stared down hard at me. For a second I was tempted to stay--maybe I was more then tempted to stay but I knew I shouldn't. "It was great meeting you. Get some better pickup lines." I smiled and turned to walk away. "Bye." I knew that if I stayed any longer I would do something I'd regret.

I made my way over to Kacey and saw she was with a tall good looking guy. Smiling apologetically I butted in.

"Sorry for interrupting but can I borrow you for a second." I said to Kacey. She nodded and I pulled to a few feet away. "I'm going to go home."

"What why? I thought you were dancing with that sexy guy you almost spilt your drink on?" She asked slightly angry.

"It was good but I'm getting a headache. You stay though." I said.

"No, I'll come home with you."

"No. Stay, you seemed to be having a good conversation with that guy. I'll get a cab and meet you at home." I knew she didn't want to leave and I was fine with that.

"But-" She started to say.

"No buts, I'll be fine. Stay and have fun just don't drink too much and be home at a reasonable time."