Chapter 17...

Layla has been officially casted! To the side is the picture of, drumroll please, Nina Dobrev!! She's gorgeous!!! :) Thanks to jessiiee32 for suggesting her! :)

Song on side Not In That Way by Sam Smith (an amazing singer!) Thought it fit Layla. (If your reading of ipad, ipod, phone, or maybe laptop the song may have another behind it that you can click and listen to. It fits this chapter well to. If not look up 'How Will I know' By Sam Smith as well. Great song!) 

Happy Reading :)

Please don't hate me to much by the end! 

For the next 2 hours I went all over the city. Thankfully Ashton wasn't that rude to make me take a cab. Clark, Ashton's driver, was parked on the curb and seemed to be waiting for me. I didn't know if Ashton told him I was coming or Judy but for some reason I thought Judy did it. 

"Hello Clark." I said once I reached him. 

"Hello Ms. Kingston." Clark nodded at me and opened the door. 

"Thank you." I slipped inside. A second later Clark slide into the drivers seat.

"Where to?" He asked. 

"Um I don't know the address but Mr. Millers dry cleaning place?" I said. I was going to refer Ashton as Mr. Miller now after the way he talked to me. 

"I know the place." He nodded and started driving in the right direction. While Clark drove to the dry cleaners I decided I should make Ashton's diner reservations. As I search the number for the restaurant I couldn't help but wonder why he needed a reservations and who he was going with. Even after he yelled at me and was completely rude I couldn't stop the small feeling of hope that bloomed in my chest thinking that maybe he would be taking me. 

I made the reservation under his name at 7, and by time I was done we were pulling up in front of the dry cleaners. Before Clark could open my door I got out and told him I would be just a minute. I walked into the place and was struck with awe. This wasn't a typical dry cleaner. All different kinds of suits hung on mannequins all over the store, and it looked to also be a place where you buy suits instead of taking to get them clean. From where I stood at the door I could see expensive named brands on the suits. 

"Hello how can I help you miss?" An older looking man asking coming up to me. 

"Oh hi. I am here to pick up Mr. Miller's suits." I told the man. 

"Right. This way." He turned and walked towards the back of the store. I followed behind him in awe at how many suits there were. The man went around the counter and went through a door I figured held all the suits. A minute later he stepped back out with a big black bag that was over the suits. From the hangers sticking out of the top I saw there was about 6 suits or so. "Here you go." He said and handed me it. I grabbed it and tried not to show how heavy it was. Who knew suits were heavy! 

"How much is it?" I asked.

"Its been taking care of. Let Mr. Miller we thank him." With that the man walked out from behind the counter and walked over. Okayy. 

I awkwardly carried the 6 suits in my arms and to the car. Thankfully Clark opened the door for me. I slide them in first along the seat and then scooted in after. As I shifted the bag around I told Clark to take me to Ashton's house. 2 things down, 3 more to go. I checked my phone for the time and saw it was a quarter to 11. I may just make it in time. 

As we drove towards Ashton's house I called Mr. Holland to confirm he would be there at noon. I got off the phone with his assistant just as we pulled up. I quickly got out and headed to the elevator to his floor. The annoying elevator music drifted around me as I road up silently to Ashton's floor. A minute later I came to a stop in front of his door and I realized I had no way to get inside. I quickly got out my phone and called Judy. It rang 3 times before she answered.