SURPRISE!!!!

Hello!! Long time no see everyone!!! I am here with a HUGE SURPRISE for you guys...

 I have some VERY VERY exciting news to finally share with you guys. I have been keeping this under wraps for so freaking long, its been excruciating not being able to tell you. But the day has FINALLY came!

My book "Something Inside" is being made into a GAME! Yep you read that right. It has been made into an interactive game! It will be available on the app called CHAPTERS this MONDAY (July 8th).

This app is completely FREE! It is available on Apple and Android phones. So just go to your app store and type in 'Chapters" and download for free. On Monday the game will drop and you can play the first few chapters. Every week or two new chapters will be added for you to play along with. If you do want you can buy coins and what not for certain things but that isn't mandatory at all.

The book has been renamed "My Billionaire Boss" on the App. NO IT HAS NOT CHANGED ON HERE! The new name will just draw more attention then my original one.

It would mean the world to me if you would download the app and play the game this Monday! For every person playing it I get a little bit of money, which is super nice. So not to be money hungry but...tell your friends about it! It would mean the world to me!

If you do play the game I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see screen shots of your character and what not! Tag me on Insta, Twitter, even Snapchat!!

This is honestly one of the coolest moments for me because now people can play along with the story and almost be like they are in the story themselves. So to have this opportunity I will forever be thankful.

So yeah...that's the exciting news!! I will be posting about it all over my social media this weekend and on Monday in case you forget! If you don't follow me then make sure you do! Come join our Limiters Family!
Insta: OutOfMyLimit17. Twitter: Kendoll350. (Links are on my profile)

**I WILL ALSO BE DOING A GIVEAWAY!! The giveaway is 100 gems (For the game) for 5 LUCKY WINNERS! I will be posting about the giveaway on my profile here, my insta, and twitter! So make sure to follow to enter the giveaway and get 100 free gems!!!****

I love you guys so much!!! I really hope you enjoy the game as well!!!

LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU!

-Ken