32.)Distracting Blue Eyes (Final)

Okay I actually didn't plan for this to end now but the chapter felt kind is final. So here we are!

Kellin's POV
The past couple weeks had been a blur. I talked to several police officers, testified in court, and dealt with the many
sympathetic looks from my parents. I knew they were just worried but  they became a little overbearing, they even had a back ground check done on Vic! He wasn't even mad because he knew it would ease my parents minds, but what they didn't realize was that Justin didn't have anything on his records and he still done what he did.

Today was the last day of court and they we're sentencing Justin. I was sitting outside because I made the decision that I honestly didn't want to know what time or punishment or whatever they gave Justin. I wanted nothing more to do with him. My parents were in the courtroom waiting for the news and Vic was beside of me playing with my fingers and humming some random tune in his head.

It wasn't long before my parents came out followed by Justin's. His parents had been apologizing profusely and they apologized once more and hugged me before going to their car. Mom and Dad both asked me once again if I wanted to know about the outcome and with a moment of hesitation I shook my head no and they both gave me small smiles. There was a couple minutes of small talk before they left; leaving me with Vic. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek before throwing his arm around my shoulder and leading me to his car.

We drove to his house not really saying anything and halfway through the car ride I got a phone call from Oli. He had been worried and would be coming over later to hang out with Vic and I. I told him what I knew happened at court and he was slightly disappointed that I didn't agree to hearing the sentencing but he understood that it was a decision I wanted to make.

Finally we got to Vic's house and I was ready to just laze around with him for a while. Things had been so crazy lately and I hadn't really got to spend the time that I wanted to with him.

We walked in and the house was empty to both of our relief and we immediately headed up to his room. I flopped down on the bed and cuddled one of his pillows to my chest.
"Aww is someone sleepy?" Vic said in a baby voice and I glared at him.
"Shush and come cuddle me." I pouted and he smiled at me hugely before slipping his shoes off and scooting beside me on the bed.

We laid in silence for a few minutes while Vic trailed his hand up my side.
"I'm so lucky I have you." He whispered and kissed under my ear causing me to smile.
"Thank you." I said and he looked at me quizzicality.
"What for?"
"Everything. Being there, taking care of me, loving me for me, and putting up with the drama in my life in general."
"Baby I'd go through hell for you if it meant I could hold your hand." He said with a cheesy grin and I laughed.
"Cheeseball."
"Oh yeah?" He said with a mischievous grin and before I could think about it too long I was laughing my ass off while he tickled me.

"V-Vic! St-op!" I yelled, well tried to, while laughing.
"I think not." He sang before moving down and tickling the bottom of my feet. I was gasping for breath at this point and laughing so hard my voice was sure to be hoarse.

I tried to wiggle myself free but just ended up hanging off the edge of Vic's bed. My hands hits the floor trying to keep myself up. Finally Vic stopped and I gasped for breath as I gently let myself fall to the floor. I laid there while Vic looked down at me from his place on the bed, smiling.

I rolled over and when I did I noticed a blue note book under Vic's night stand. I grabbed it before getting back on the bed. Vic pulled me on to his lap.
"You're mean. I hope you know that." I stated before looking down at the notebook in my hands.
"You love me." Vic said and rested his head on my shoulder. "What's that?"
"I don't know it was under your nightstand." I laughed. I opened the notebook up and found notes from our science project really early in the year.

"We never turned this in?" I said and showed Vic the papers.
"I guess it wasn't that important." He shrugged.
"Did we even finish it?" I said and flipped to the back of the notes.
"I don't think so."
"How did we even forget this?" I wondered out loud.
"Hmm." Vic thought a moment. "I was probably too distracted by those blue eyes to think of anything else."

I chuckled once again and threw the book to the floor. I leaned back in Vic's arms and turned my head to kiss him.
"I love you." I whispered and he smiled at me.
"I love you too."

OKAY GUYS. I can't believe this is over. Like I didn't expect it to be over this soon and I'm like AHHHHH.

Thanks goes out to all of you lovely creatures who voted and commented, they were the highlights of my day!!!
💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖
You guys are all amazing and the best!!!

If your interested and didn't already know I have another on going Kellic up, Falling For The Help, go check that out and show it some love if ya want!

Just Social Media things if anyones interested:
Snapchat: jennanicole5120
Instagram: driftwood_heart
Twitter: _DriftwoodHeart
Kik: FeelsLikeForever5120

Let me know you're from Wattpad and I'll follow/add ya back!!

Until next time!✨✨✨✨✨

~Driftwood_Heart

Blue Eyes in a Sea of Brown (Kellic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara