Chapter 2

"Naeun!"
That same voice I heard in my head earlier...

I looked up to see the owner of the voice that had called me. But before I was able to see his face clearly he had pulled me into a hug. It felt equally warm as the one I had received before and I felt safe in his arms. While I was in his embrace I could hear him starting to cry and I could feel his tears streaming down my back. I don't know if it was a natural instinct but I began to rub his back gently in a comforting way.

"It's all my fault... This wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for me.. I'm sorry Naeun that you had to go through all this"

What had even happened to me...? The doctor had said I survived a car crash but I didn't know what had happened and why I was doing whatever I was doing at the time. He slowly began to pull himself away from me and I could finally see his face clearly. He had eyes that were like a puppy's, a nose that was cute and rounded but still pointed at the same time, full lips with his cupids bow rounded slightly and the corners his mouth lifted not too much but noticeably. Brown strands of hair covered his head as his bangs.

FLASHBACK

"Kim Naeun~ Shall we start dating from this day on~" he said looking into my eyes grinning widely.

"Hmm.. I'll have to think about it" I said in a teasing manner.

"Wahh Naeun quit teasing meeee" he replied back

I couldn't help but smile he was incredibly cute when he wanted something and I couldn't resist.

"I was just joking~" I said whilst pinching his cheek.

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead

"I'm taking that as a yes~ hehe" he said

Snow started to fall from the sky as we stayed in each other's arms.

"Minhyuk ah."

"Hmm?"

"I love you~"

"I love you too Naeun~" He said whilst pinching my cheek

END OF FLASHBACK

I looked up towards his face. I couldn't help myself and before I knew it I was crying. I felt the tears stream down my face.

"It isn't your fault Minhyuk, nothing is ever your fault. This was my fault and was never yours."

He wiped my tears away gently with his thumbs and pulled me into his arms again.

....

"Ah Minhyuk dear you're here..." my mum said.

Minhyuk pulled himself away from me again and bowed to my mum.

"I rushed here as soon as you called me Mrs Kim" Minhyuk said to her after he nodded.

The doctor had come back into the room...

"Ah I believe I forgot to introduce myself before, my name is Dr. Chae, Chae Hyungwon, and I work here at the Hospital. You have slight memory loss but it is only temporary and you will recover from it quickly though you may have to come to the hospital once a week for a check-up. You will be discharged tomorrow. I hope to see you around~" he smiled at me and then said something to Minhyuk and both of them started laughing.

"Ok~" Minhyuk said before Dr. Chae had left the room.

Please remember to:

🌟 Vote

💬 Comment

Follow

If you enjoyed this chapter~