Who Are They?

"Lia! I swear to the lord himself if you are late to school again I will take that car away and that phone! I mean this is what's wrong with teens today!You are always on your electronics never..."

I drowned out the annoying high pitched voice of the woman I call my loving mother. I slowly started getting out of bed , turning on my music dock and heading into the bathroom for a shower. I turned on the water waited for it to warm up then hopped in. Closing my eyes and putting my head under the faucet. Trying to block out the sound of my mothers voice which seems to be getting louder. Like I assumed my mother barges into my bathroom, complaining even more.

"You know when your parent is talking to you its polite to answer back!" She waited for my answer which she didn't receive. "Lia Kayce Tallson I know you hear me!"

I moved out from under the shower faucet and rinsed the soap I had lathered on my body off. While ignoring her question I curiously asked "So when is dad getting back from his business trip?"

Blowing out a annoyed sigh my mom replied "This Sunday, why do you want to know you usually never ask?"

Pushing her buttons I answered " You need some dick, that is why I asked."

"Lia!" She pulled open the shower curtain.

"Mom! Privacy! Geez!" I tried to cover myself up. I know she gave birth to me and all, But it is still awkward

"No! I will not be disrespected in my own home! Do you understand me!" Rolling my eyes I turned off my shower and grabbed my towel wrapping it around myself . Getting out the shower and lightly pushing my mom out.

"Yes I understand mother. I was just messing with you. You know I love you." I kissed her on the cheek trying to get her to leave.

"Mhm that's what I thought. Now you have 15 minutes, so speed it up!" She closed my door on the way out. "And turn that music down! The whole neighborhood doesn't need to hear that Justin Beaver kid!" I turned the music up a few just to annoy her. Don't get me wrong , I love my mother and she knows that but annoying her is just too much fun.

After completely drying myself off I turned on my closet light and walked in. What to wear ?  I grabbed a pair of booty cut off shorts from my top shelf , a pink ribbed tube top, my velvet choker , and all white converse.

After getting ready I looked in the mirror

After getting ready I looked in the mirror. I'm not the skinniest and  i'm not a big girl well except for my butt and thighs those are pretty big. I mean there isn't anything wrong with being skinny or chubby. All I know is that I could definitely loose some weight. But just because i'm not as skinny as society would like me to be doesn't mean i'm going to stop wearing the clothes I want. And if you don't like my body size how about you stab yourself in the eyes with a fork and then you wont have to look at me.

"Lia ! Five minutes! Hurry it up or that car and phone are mine!" I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs. "I'm here! I'm here!" I grabbed my car keys hugged my mom and rushed to the door.