Chapter Five: Messed Up Mind Place

Totally okay with constructive criticism.

------------

Greek Percy

So, Here I was to make my mindscape and Roman Percy already had hers figured out...not fair.

It was a couple of weeks, but still.

"This is so hard!" I said, flopping on the plain white couch in Roman Percy's mind place. (Pic is Roman Percy's mind place)

"Ugh you do know the point of the mindscape is that we get a break from each other?" Roman Percy said currently in control of our body.

"My mindplace is a disaster. I just saw a zebra walking through the hallway awhile ago..."

Yeah, that was random.

Roman Percy looked at the floor thoughtfully.

"Maybe that is your ADHD?"

"Probably," I nodded.

"Anyways why the heck do you need you mind place so fancy? Is this a Roman style? Woah, talk about Roman obsession."

Roman Percy scowled, but chose not to comment.

I lounged lazily on the couch while watching my counterpart worked herself half to death in the training room.

"Come on, Roman lady. This is my body too. In fact it was my body first. Could you lay off the workout before you kill the both of us," I said with a frown.

Roman Percy sneered.

"My name is not Roman lady. It is Maryn."

That sounds familiar. I racked my brain for the name.

"Wait, doesn't that mean 'of the sea?"

Maryn smirked.

"Yes, I'm surprised you managed to figure that out."

"Hey, just because I'm not book smart doesn't mean I'm stupid!"

Maryn just raised an eyebrow before disappearing.

I sighed as I appeared in my own place.

The place wasn't as fancy as Maryn's place, but it was me.

Pictures were all over the walls. They all were scenes of my life. The main floor having the good memories and the basement having the bad. All the pictures moved.

Random stuff would appear around the place ranging from zebras to my favorite clothes.

All the rooms were cluttered. The rooms were all different sizes. They didn't fit together. The walls were painted light blue. The basement had blood splattered against the walls. Torture devices were everywhere and dead bodies of my friends could be found down there. Needless to say, I wouldn't go down there too often or maybe never. Once was more than enough. I didn't know how Maryn kept her mind place so normal looking. I agree with her though. It was definitely the ADHD affecting it.

I plopped on the couch and looked at the pictures cluttering the walls. They were all moving. The TV displayed any memory I had. I just had to go to guide and find the memory. Each memory had a title that related to it.