Mr Lemmings opened the door to side and pushed the seat forward so we can all get in.

I got in and bonked my head, laughing at the fact at how small his car was.

Drake squished in right beside me and Connor.

Everyone else was going with Mr Urie, and I felt bad for them. Everyone who went with him was Astrid, Lisa, Anna, Avery, Nevada and Lilly.

He had to borrow another teacher's car.

On the ride to the presentation, we all made jokes in Mr Lemming's car. We were a funny group, the five of us.

All my other friends are with Mr Urie. I'm friends with everyone, and they're all friends with me.

"Alright, we're here!" He smiled, leaving the car so Drake, Connor and I could leave the backseat. We walked into the recreational centre and everyone else had already beat us.

We removed our shoes and kind of stood there.

"We put our shoes over there," Astrid said, pointing to a bunch of shoes. We all placed ours there and kinda of, stood there.

We all waited in silence until I started silently humming.

"Who's humming?" Asked Mr Urie, quickly turning his head to look at us.

"Me," I whispered, stopping it. He glared at me, then looked away.

After a lot more silence and awkward tension in the room, a guy walked in.

"We're ready to start the presentation, are you guys?" The man asked. He seemed to be the owner of the centre.

"We are, c'mon class, let's go." We all followed him to the gym, where a big screen projector was set up.

"Sit at the free throw line." He ordered. We all sat down and talked to each other.

Mr Urie and Mr Lemming sat on a bench and talked to each other.

"I'm gonna hate this, I know it. I'm gonna cry, and I don't wanna do that in front of my friends, nor Mr Urie, he probably thinks I'm a loser already." I said to Astrid. She knew what I was going through.

A year ago, my dad passed away while drinking and driving. Ever since, it was me and my amazing mum, Sarah.

Astrid knew about this, she was the one who helped me through it. I've gotten over it, but there's never a day where I don't think of my dad.

Another guy walked in. He had a microphone and a 'M.A.D.D'. shirt.

"Hello everyone, my name's Sebastian and I'm here to show you guys a film about M.A.D.D., also known as Mothers Against Drunk Driving. M.A.D.D. is about people who are under the influence when they drive. Whether it's drugs or alcohol. Now, I'm gonna show you four videos. The first one is fictional, but the other ones are actual testimonies. You may also get a little upset, maybe your family member or a friend has passed or gotten hurt from this problem. If you do feel upset or you're scared, just go to one of the teachers and they can walk you out of the gym, help you feel better." Every one of my friends looked at me when he mentioned the 'Maybe someone from your family or friends has passed or been injured by this problem.'

The video started, and it wasn't bad. It was fictional and it was also pretty dramatic, but it stated the point that drinking while driving is wrong.