My everything: Part 2

You couldn't imagine courting a Princess like Anna to be this amazing.

Everything was perfect between the both of you. No arguments or being mad at one another.

You absolutely loved your relationship with Anna. She opened herself more and was more happy than she used to be.

Her sister, Though, Was okay with you and Anna courting. The thing that made you uneasy was that the fact that the Queen tries so hard to get close to you. Everytime your standing somewhere, She makes an excuse just to be next to you.

You are nice about it and smile it out. You think Queen Elsa is a beautiful woman and a good leader but Anna is beyond beautiful....There is something about her that made you fall in love with her.
_
You and Anna were walking around town square, Hand in hand. You were proud to be holding her hand, It made every man realize the Princess already taken.

" I love this so much, We should do this more often ". Anna said, Smiling at you. You smiled back, " I agree".
You then heard the sound of a manly singing voice. Still holding Anna's hand, You walked closer to the sound.

It was your brother, Nicholas, He was in the choir group. I guess he had been doing a street performance or something because his hat was filled with money from the villagers that enjoyed his voice.

" Hey, Nicholas, It's nice to hear your voice again". You said to him. He smirked, " Thanks, Y/N, Anyway, Who is the pretty lady beside you"? Nicholas is new to Arendelle, So he really doesn't know anything about it.

You blushed, " This is my girlfriend, Princess Anna". He immediately bowed, " Milady....My sincere apologies for not showing the formal greetings to you". Anna giggled, " No need to apologize, Just Anna is fine...". You blushed even more when you heard her cute giggle.

"  Oh, Then, I'm Nicholas L/N".

She smiled, " Its a pleasure to meet you". You hug her from behind, " Nick, You need to get yourself a beautiful woman like this one...She is like an angel". Anna looked at you, " And I am glad to have one them, Like you".

Nicholas grabbed his hat, Trying to drop it, " Well, It was an honor to meet you, Anna". She nodded, " You too". He walked smiled before walking away.
_

'Cuddling with the princess of Arendelle is literally the cutest thing you could possibly think of, It was hugging and high fives and now it's kissing and spooning '.

You wanted Anna to be with you for as long as you both can stand. You fell for her, She fell for you... It was  perfect....