My everything.

The Princess Of Arendelle was your very first friend you've ever had in your 18 years of life. You really never had friends, Despite that the fact that you were bullied all your life. She was your everything. Everything you wanted.

Her name was Anna.
_

" Anna? Where are you"? You said in a singing voice as you tried to look for her in a game of hiding and seek, In a castle, It made it even more harder than it should've been.

You heard giggling, Turning around, You walked closer to a pair of closed curtains.

Before you could see whoever was there , Anna jumped out of the curtains, " Boo"!
You fell backwards, She stumbled on your leg and tumbled forward.

Anna was now on top of you.

" Y/N, You found me"!

You looked deeply into her beautiful eyes. The eyes that stole your heart... The eyes that you couldn't look away from.

Anna got up, Of course,  She helped you, " Let's walk around Arendelle...". Grabbing your hand, Your face turned red but you were used to it, " Okay.... Off we go"!
_

" Y/N! You can't catch me! I'm unstoppable "! The princess yelled as she ran faster into the woods, Not seeing the branch in front of her. Eventually, Anna tripped and fell, Hitting her knee.

"Ah"!

You ran to her, " Are you okay?! Oh my gosh....This is all my fault..."! Anna looked at you, " I'm fine, Don't worry about me". You brushed her short bangs with your hand, " No, I'm your best friend.... I will not stop worrying about you. I promised you I would protect you and I'm not breaking that promise". She leaned in to kiss your cheek, " Thank you for being my.... Friend ".

You nodded, " I owe you for all that you did to either stand up for me or make me feel better". Anna was staring at you, Making you uncomfortable and nervous, " I love you, Y/N". You pulled her in for a hug, Burying your face in her neck, " I love you too, Anna, You're my everything....". You grabbed Anna bridal style. She smiled at you, " I'm in love with you". She mouthed. You turned to her, " Huh"? Anna sighed, " Nothing... ".

You were sure Anna had stole your heart that very moment when you talked for the first time. You didn't know she felt the same way....

All those times she'd see you get too close to someone else, For example, her sister, Her feelings were a mixture of jealousy and hurt.

Anna leaned on your shoulder, Her breathing against your neck made chills go up your spine. You kissed her forehead, " Anna"? She hummed in response.

" Can I...Kiss you...."?

She bit her lip as her eyes looked at your lips, " Yes". You smirked as your lips connected with Anna's.

Between kisses, You repeated: " You're mine".

As you kissed her, You thought....

' Are we still friends'?

' Are we together'?

There were questions circling your mind. You couldn't concentrate on kissing the redhead that you accidentally lost grip of her waist, She fell on the ground on her bottom. You pulled her up, " Sorry...". Anna giggled,  " Its fine...". She wrapped an arm around you , " I am honoring you to be my Princess Charming...".

" I am honored ". You said.

Both of you stared at each other, Not breaking eye contact. She held your hand, " I'm in love with you".

You had waited so long for her to say that...So long...

Comment if you want part 2...