Chapter 1 wake up call

"Ms. Sonea, please tell me this answer"

The whole class giggled while I was trying to figure out some stupid class problem, I mean I'm not stupid I'm just kind of slow.

"56+a8=c"

"Oh, thanks" I mumbled I spoke aloud saying the whole answer to the class

"56+a8=c"

I expected class to move on and we would jut go along with whatever else me were going to do in Math today, but no instead the whole class burst out into laughter, 'what?'

"Ms.Sonea that is not the problem we are on, class who can tell Ms.Sonea here what are problem and answer is?"

Everyone slouched down in there chairs exept of course Molly, the school brainiack even though she was so wierd, I swear she had way more friends then I did.

I turned around as soon as I remebered who gave that phony answer to me.

"Hi there"

Of course it was him, who else could it have been? Sitting there behind me along with all the populars was Adam Nichols. There whole little group sat there just staring at me as if I was some stake they were aout to devour. Adam had been my crush 3 different times, once in the 4th grade when he spilled water on me, I thought it was because he thought I was pretty, later did I  find out it looked just like I had an accident. Then in 6th grade he took me behind the bleachers and kissed me, but my braces got stuck in his mouth. And the third time being right now, I couldn't believe he was talking to me. I just sat there and stared at him like a stupid person.

"Don't get your hopes up sweety, come on girls lets go, you too Adam"

Brittney, of course had to ruin my daydreams,  the whole Clique followed like some wierd hipmotized freaks, but I guess Britany has that effect on people.

 "Sorry Sexy"

"Oh, hey Cynthia"

Cynthia and I began to walk out of the class in a bit of a hurry, passing period was almost already half over.

"Oh Ms. Sonea please stay, I have some things I would like to discuus"

oh great what now?