“This gun is loaded. Let Harry go or I’ll pull the trigger.”

“I know you don’t have the guts to do that, princess.” He chuckled.

“Really now?”

“Yes, really.” I don’t know what I’m saying. Shit, shit, shit.

He stood up– woah, what an idiotic move there, Aaron. He stood really close to me and we had a little amount of distance between us and I felt really uncomfortable, so I moved back. I looked towards Harry’s direction and I could see he’s slowly trying to move, trying to not make any sound. Behind me, I heard some ruffling and it sounds like the man I kicked repeatedly is trying to stand up. Oh, I have an idea.

“Don’t get any closer.” I said to Aaron.

“Shoot me in the legs if you ‘dare’ to actually pull the trigger.” He said mockingly. He walked closer to me, and I walked back.

I walked back, and then continued until I felt the man’s hand underneath my foot. I purposely slammed my heel on his hand, making him groan of the pain. I made sure to squish his hand with my heel.

“Fuck, stop!” He groaned.

“Come on, shoot me in the leg then, go on.”

He was about to take a step closer, but Harry beat him to it. Harry jumped on Aaron’s back and they both fell to the ground.

“Run!” Harry said out loud.

I ran out of the room, and when I was on the first step of the stairs, I looked back to our room. A punching sound came out of our room and in a few seconds, Harry ran out of the room with a gun on his hand, my clothes and pants and his pants. I’m pretty surprised that he’s got the time to get those.

“Come on!” Harry said.

We both sped down the stairs and ran outside the house.

“Fuck!” Harry whispered.

“Wait here.”

Harry went inside the house and I waited. A few seconds later, Harry came out of the door with the car keys in his hand.

“Okay, let’s go.” Wasting no time, Harry unlocked the car and we both got in. The door of our house opened forcefully and Aaron and the other guy stood in front, trying to search for us. When Harry started the engine of the car, the two men jerked their heads in our direction.

“Harry! They’re coming!” Harry sped off and the car literally felt like it was flying. Gunshots then were heard and oddly, none of them hit out car. The car’s speed went faster and faster, until we couldn’t see our house anymore. Harry then slowed down the car, but still continued driving in a normal speed.

“What the hell happened?” I suddenly blurted out.

“Aaron and the guy we saw in the train.” He sighed.

“What do they want from you?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He kept silent and focused on his driving.

I could tell that he’s hiding a bunch of things from me and honestly, I don’t like that, plus that like an obvious lie because earlier in the scene, I remembered that he said “She’s got nothing to do with this!” and there’s obviously something going on. If there were really nothing going on, then Harry would’ve said “What the hell are you guys doing here?” or something like that.

Okay, before anything else happens, I’m just going to try to put my clothes on. I’m wearing Harry’s shirt and nothing else, well, except my bra and panties but that’s pretty much it. Harry’s only in his boxers and I think I should give back his clothes. I grabbed my pants and shirt from the backseat. Luckily, our clothes aren’t so far back the backseat because if it is, I think I’ll not be able to reach it. I put on my pants first, and thankfully, I was able to do it and not be clumsy. Okay the shirt next. Should I open my clothes now, or should I just wait till the car stops and I’ll make Harry look away so I can change?

Escape - Harry Stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें