GET ME OUT OF THIS DRESS NOW!

Börja om från början

Then turn around, Zayn with a worried look but then their mouth drops. I see their gazes and try to run out of the room. "LET ME GO, I'M NOT GOING TO WEAR THIS" I yell and then 2 warm arms close around my waist, I feel his warm hand on the exposed spots on my hips.

"Stay" Zayn whispers but I keep fighting. "LET ME GO" i yell again and then his big hand covers me mouth, he forces me to turn to the boys, I'm still fighting against his arms. The boys examinate me and get a grin on their faces, they nod. My eyes get wide and i shake my head. "You look...."

"errr...." they all say and I frown, grit my theet together and fight against Zayn strong, muscular arms. "You look extremely fit" he says and I stop strugling, he releazes his grip around me, all the boys nodding. "No, I look like a fucking hooker" I say and try to walk back to the dressingroom, but Zayn grabs my waist again.

'You're way to beautiful for a hooker, and you look stunning, really" he says and i groan. "You just say that because I look sexy, WAY TOO sexy" I say and Harry chuckles.

"You look amazing, just wear this, for me, please" Zayn says and gives me puppydog eyes.

"NO ZAYN! STOP WITH THOSE EYES" I yell at him and struggle again. "I'll be back soon" Zayn says to the boys and drags me into the dressingroom, Sara stays with the boys. "DON'T MESS UP HER HAIR TO MUCH PLEASE" Sara yells and the next thing i feel is my back pressed against the wall and Zayn's lips on mine. I fight against his grip but he doesn't let go, I've no chance to escape.

I still try to hold back but my mind slips away and my I feel his body pressing harder against mine every second. I move my head up, gasping.

"Zayn....stop" I say and then let out a moan, not on purpose, when his lips move over my neck. His hands that were holding my face and shoulder, now move downwards to my hips, covering the holdes in my dress. I expect him to stop here, but he goes on. His hands move downwards, one on my bum and the other on my upperleg, lifting it up to his waist. I can't hold back anymore and wrap my hands into his hair, desperately kissing him back. He smirks and pushes me harder against the wall.

He squeezes my bum softly and I let out a moan. Our tongues wrap together and then suddely he steps back. 

WTF

His hands cup my face and he looks at me with eyes full of lust. "We'll finish this later" he says. HE'S SO MEAN. I'm frozen, he seriously pulled away at that moment?! That's unfair.

"you're wearing that dress" he says and my jaw drops. "You're so mean" I whisper and his mouth curls into a cheeky grin. He steps closer again and my head touches the wall again, he presses his lips softly to mine, it costs me a lot to not jump on him and rip his clothes off. Gosh he's so sexy. My eyes widen and his forehead touches mine while gazing into my eyes. "I love you so much, you don't know how hard it is to hold back" he says and his lips brush against mine softly. He breaths out and i shiver.

"Let's go back" he says and takes my hand, walking to the others. They look up and get silent. I can't say anything. They look at me and some of them frown, some look amuzed, err Harry...

"Zayn, what exactly did you do to her?" Liam asks and Youé walks to me, looking me in the eyes and frown a little. "Are you alright?" she asks and I nod. I try to say something but the sound stays in my throat, I can't speak.

Youé grins and looks at Zayn, he winks at her and she walks to Liam. "She's alright, just a little in shock, can she sing?" Youé asks and Zayn chuckles, turns me around and faces me. 

"Laura, speak" he says, now a little worried. I try again and I force the sound to leave my throat. "Wooah" I say and he chuckles again. "Are you alright?"