I can fix it

*Hi guys! Thank you so much for giving me your opinions! I have decided to continue on with the story!!! you guys made me more confident^^ Anyways, Enjoy!*

(Yein's POV)

I head to school happily, knowing that all my troubles have been cleared at the moment.

As I wait outside the school gates, I hum to myself waiting for Jiyong to come.

I can't wait to see him.

My heart pounded as I think of Jiyong. 

***

*Ring Ring*

The bell rang. 

As I stood alone, I take one last peek outside to see if he was there, the head into the school.

Maybe he went in early...

As I open the door to the class, 

Jiyong wasn't there. 

"yo, yein~~ " Daesung yells as he waves towards me. 

I rush towards him, SeolA and Taeyang with him. 

"have you seen jiyong?" I say.

"no. wae?" SeolA says.

I shake my head.

"no reason." I say as I take my seat.

maybe he's sick today... I say to reassure myself, 

however my heart felt somehow heavy.

***

"hello? Yein?......YEIN!"

I snap out of my thoughts to find SeolA looking at me worried. 

"Geez, can you not live with Jiyong even for a while?" she says teasingly.

I ponder for a moment. 

"but...isn't it strange that he's not here today? I mean, he was fine yesterday..." I say gloomily. 

"It's totally normal. maybe he's sick all of a sudden." Daesung says eating his bun.

"true. This idiot gets sick from crying over his sailor moon comics." Taeyang says calmly. 

Daesung blushes a deep red as he tries to strangle Taeyang, but falls short of strength, ending up being sit on by Taeyang.

SeolA chuckles.

"If you're that worried, why don't you check if he's okay after school?" SeolA says.

I nod.

I feel a hand on my head.

"It's going to be alright." A sly voice says.

I look up to see Jong Suk, patting my head in comfort.

SeolA snarls.

"what are you doing here?" she says.

Jong Suk smiles.

"Am I not allowed to eat lunch with you guys?" he asks slyly.

SeolA glares at him as she grabs Taeyang's arm. 

"yes, you can't. Shoo him off, Taeyang ah." she says tugging on his arm. 

he doesn't reply. 

We all look over at Taeyang to see him blushing.

As SeolA sees this, she blushes as well. 

"w-wha" SeolA stammers, but taeyang stands up, rushing off to the door of the rooftop.